Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are none of these airheads social distancing? Honestly makes me so angry, Callum and the other guys are round at their apartment constantly and are always mixing with other large groups, why do they think their immune to covid? 🤯🤯🤯

Shes mega tall, think she looks better now, she didn’t suit being skinny..wish she would just be confident in the way she is and not use photoshop

Can see how much she photoshops her size on that video of her and Lori dancing 😳

Reactions: 1
Why are none of these airheads social distancing? Honestly makes me so angry, Callum and the other guys are round at their apartment constantly and are always mixing with other large groups, why do they think their immune to covid? 🤯🤯🤯

Shes mega tall, think she looks better now, she didn’t suit being skinny..wish she would just be confident in the way she is and not use photoshop
Yeah she defo does. Didn't mean that to come across like I was body shaming her, I'm not, it's just a big diff from her posts to the video

Reactions: 2
I agree she didn’t look healthy being so slim but I find it so sad that she feels the need to photo shop herself and constantly boost about being a size 6. All those young girls that follows her it’s really not a good example at all I couldn’t believe it when I seen that video.

Attachments

• Wow
I actually canny believe her pal went out dressed like that 🙈😱😱 she will catch more than the Covid 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂 I thought the same, Lori needs to tone it down big time..I was glad to hear her say that she’s dissolving her lips..she’s really overdone it with the Botox and fillers, not a good look 🤮 did anyone watch the pumpkin patch vlog of Lori and Holly running around like a pair of five year olds?

I actually canny believe her pal went out dressed like that 🙈😱😱 she will catch more than the Covid 🙈

I agree she didn’t look healthy being so slim but I find it so sad that she feels the need to photo shop herself and constantly boost about being a size 6. All those young girls that follows her it’s really not a good example at all I couldn’t believe it when I seen that video.
She’s posted that video then the VERY NEXT story is this?????? I mean she’s just exposing herself at this point 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 4
God she loved herself in that Halloween pic, she’s put 6 posts! Can you imagine the vacuous life they lead in Manchester, endless selfies and searching for insta content 💤

Reactions: 5
0DDA0EEC-651A-46F6-B983-A352C8ADD8AB.jpeg

Why is she body shaming herself? It’s sad to see as she genuinely looks good now..she wants to see her bones sticking out? How irresponsible to encourage this body image to younger followers 🤯🤯🤯