Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s the worst. She used to be not so bad but she must think she’s something because she always goes on about her ‘glow up’ from one pic she posted from down low 1000 years ago. She used to be a bit too thin IMO. But I think she knew this and she loved the attention she got when she said she just ‘loved’ eating healthy 🤔

Fuckkk me hahahahaha.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s the worst. She used to be not so bad but she must think she’s something because she always goes on about her ‘glow up’ from one pic she posted from down low 1000 years ago. She used to be a bit too thin IMO. But I think she knew this and she loved the attention she got when she said she just ‘loved’ eating healthy 🤔

Fuckkk me hahahahaha.
Bum filler?! Hahahah

What is with her speaking like a total bam the last couple of days .. like really really going for the slang
This is how she actually speaks, shes not posh at all.

Fuckkk me hahahahaha.
Bum filler 😅😅😅😅😅

Maybey I'm being mean 🙈🙈I'm not trying to be but I always think in her posts she's breathing in
oh she’s definitely breathing in, but i mean, she’s not this absolute lard she makes out to be, she still has a lovely figure and she knows it!

Reactions: 3
213D80F7-D9B8-4C55-BDAD-C2400D2E478E.png

why’s she started grimacing as a pose since having her teeth done? 😂

• Haha
She’s so repetitive and doesn’t live in the real world. Who’s going to look up to and want to be influenced by this air head who has no experience of the real world. She brings very little to the table, all she talks about is how she looks which she knows is flawless most of the time but tries her bullshit that she thinks she’s not perfect.

Reactions: 4
God I'm so glad I grew up back in the 90s/2000's. They have no idea what the real world is like, they live in this little instagram bubble and they all look like absolute brats. When we were younger everyone I knew was at uni/college or working, even at college you are out working a part time job somewhere, getting a real idea of putting in a shift for your money. Half their parents must go bankrupt funding their lifestyle. I've got a cousin that is exactly the same. Sad world we live in, give me running about in jeans n a tshirt, some rimmel slapped on your face, dancing about the pub necking any measure you can get for £ 1.50 any day over this crap lol.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but I am cringing so hard at her stories from yesterday in the restaurant just chatting absolute tit into her phone 🤦🏻‍♀️ “It’s a well known fact that English people aren’t nice” 😒 Literally nobody in Scotland says that unless they are a bigot. She actually lives on a different planet, such an embarrassment.

Reactions: 6
God I'm so glad I grew up back in the 90s/2000's. They have no idea what the real world is like, they live in this little instagram bubble and they all look like absolute brats. When we were younger everyone I knew was at uni/college or working, even at college you are out working a part time job somewhere, getting a real idea of putting in a shift for your money. Half their parents must go bankrupt funding their lifestyle. I've got a cousin that is exactly the same. Sad world we live in, give me running about in jeans n a tshirt, some rimmel slapped on your face, dancing about the pub necking any measure you can get for £ 1.50 any day over this crap lol.
Agree so much. The days of dream matte mouse and foundation lips were much simpler 😂

I’m sorry but I am cringing so hard at her stories from yesterday in the restaurant just chatting absolute tit into her phone 🤦🏻‍♀️ “It’s a well known fact that English people aren’t nice” 😒 Literally nobody in Scotland says that unless they are a bigot. She actually lives on a different planet, such an embarrassment.
See if I saw someone doing that in a restaurant I would genuinely think to myself "what an actual whopper"
Clearly showing off with the boy from Weekender too. I keep threatening to unfollow and I think I will follow through pretty soon 😂 she's got much more unbearable since she moved down there.
What is she even doing?! She just seems to go out all the time and not work but has a nice 'apartment' it's a FLAT

Reactions: 5
People who call flats apartments omg criiiiinge!!!! It’s a bloody flat stop trying to act posh!!!

that sitting talking into her phone yesterday was a joke. If I was out with one of my pals and they done that I would be mortified. Live your life without Instagram!

I used to actually quite like her but recently she’s getting on my nerves.

Reactions: 6
She’s ten times worse than when she was in Glasgow. Trying to prove she’s got a life with constant updates on social media 🙄