Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"wish me luck" 🙄

Not sure if I'm just in one of those moods today but she's being an attention seeking hole even more than she usually is. Just bleeping tell people why you're there duck sake

"wish me luck" 🙄

Not sure if I'm just in one of those moods today but she's being an attention seeking hole even more than she usually is. Just bleeping tell people why you're there duck sake

Reactions: 5
"wish me luck" 🙄

"wish me luck" 🙄

Im assuming shes collabed with some sort of surgery place in turkey and will do a paid post, she said something in her stories about she should of been recording her traveling there

"wish me luck" 🙄

"wish me luck" 🙄

driving me nuts tbh. I follow her because i like her posts for outfits and make up looks etc, but her stories drive me crazy! Just sits and chats tit for hours, but never gives any answers to anything, like moving to manc/turkey. Literally just tell us, feel like i’m waiting for the next season of KUWTK

Reactions: 2
She’s begging the attention so much asked people to guess yet won’t reveal, sit down hen you’re not that important.

Reactions: 6
literally think her own teeth are much better than turkey teeth 😖
shes young and pretty, doesn't need all that tit !

Why’s everyone obsessed with veeners lately, like the pic of Katy Price’s stumps hasn’t put anyone off! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why’s everyone obsessed with veeners lately, like the pic of Katy Price’s stumps hasn’t put anyone off! 🙈

You would think so but that's exactly what she's getting 😳 do these people realise how much these things cost to upkeep?! Is it not about £5k every 5 years?! How can you afford that once you're not relavant.

Wonder if they will regret it when they are old and skint and working a regular 9-5 job with half their teeth cos they can't afford to fly to turkey to get them fixed (I heard NHS dentists won't touch them if you got them done abroad...not sure how true that is)

Reactions: 1
You would think so but that's exactly what she's getting 😳 do these people realise how much these things cost to upkeep?! Is it not about £5k every 5 years?! How can you afford that once you're not relavant.

Wonder if they will regret it when they are old and skint and working a regular 9-5 job with half their teeth cos they can't afford to fly to turkey to get them fixed (I heard NHS dentists won't touch them if you got them done abroad...not sure how true that is)
Very true, i also hear if you have any complications, UK dentists wont touch you.

just seen her latest post asking if we want to see her shark teeth pre-veneer 😩 Each to their own but she has absolutely lovely teeth already, such a shame she’s gone down this route!

Very true, i also hear if you have any complications, UK dentists wont touch you.

just seen her latest post asking if we want to see her shark teeth pre-veneer 😩 Each to their own but she has absolutely lovely teeth already, such a shame she’s gone down this route!
I know, I went back and looked at her old insta photos and her teeth are lovely! But your right, each to their own, we all have our own insecurities I suppose. Just get the feeling she simply doing it cos it's free 🤷

What an idiot. 23 and she’s filed her teeth to stumps. These people are getting crowns, not veneers! Veneers take less prep than this. She had good teeth before, sad that she’s gone this far to clearly keep up the influencer life. Let’s hope she can afford them in a few years when she might not be as relevant but they need replacing $$$$ 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
What an idiot. 23 and she’s filed her teeth to stumps. These people are getting crowns, not veneers! Veneers take less prep than this. She had good teeth before, sad that she’s gone this far to clearly keep up the influencer life. Let’s hope she can afford them in a few years when she might not be as relevant but they need replacing $$$$ 👍🏻
She put on her story that people are being negative. Well yeah of course they are?! Look at what she's done to herself in the name of vanity. I would be so uncomfortable knowing what is underneath those crowns are completely ruined teeth.

She put on her story that people are being negative. Well yeah of course they are?! Look at what she's done to herself in the name of vanity. I would be so uncomfortable knowing what is underneath those crowns are completely ruined teeth.
If one falls off over a weekend and she can’t get them done she’ll know all about it...

also why is she now in Manchester?! Is this her trying to pimp herself out

A mouthful of crowns - these are 100% not veneers!!
They have filed down to stumps