Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted saying hope no one reads the digger. I’ll get it tomorrow and report back

• Haha
Reactions: 4
seriously dont know who she thinks she is giving out career advice 😂😂😂 majority of people PHYSICALLY NEED TO work unlike her lol

Reactions: 7
Career advice from Holly…what is her job again? Clothes horse? Professional Prawn Eater? Brand ambassador for products she doesn’t actually use? Reach for the stars.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I guess today well find out if shes going on love island but she did say last night shes going away for a bit soon 🙄

Reactions: 1
Give me strength…she’s giving advice on London having spent 1 weekend there going to every single Instahun location? Selfridges is the best recommendation for breakfast she has? SELFRIDGES!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Made me laugh on her stories today saying it was her decision to get veneers (aka crowns) in Turkey and okay would rather have nicer teeth now than when she’s ‘80 and wrinkly’ honestly she must be daft, they would need replacing sooner than that throughout the course of her life, things like that are a long term commitment, how can she even guarantee she will be financially stable to maintain all these treatments throughout her life, Instagram isn’t going to around forever.. plus most uk dentists don’t touch you with a barge pole if youve got ‘Turkey veneers’ and you have an issue. sorry I just had to rant she just seems to be getting more vain and publishing stupid information on her stories everyday 😂 I hope she doesn’t go on love island I’ll be switching off 😂

Reactions: 4
Holly saying she’s “so busy and behind on things” behind on what seriously, she does absolutely nothing all day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s been no well!! Piss off ive never know anyone to be no well as much in my life!
No well cause she does f all.

Reactions: 3
Not that I’m remotely surprised but it’s still embarrassing posting about how little awareness she has of the real world
She must think it makes her endearing to act as thick as she does, but it’s genuinely embarrassing. It’s not cute Holly.

Reactions: 2