Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes well had her tits done, in her recent photo they dont look real at all

Reactions: 1
Probably another one that won’t isolate when they come back to the Uk 🙃 seen another girl I know has just come back from one of the Balearics and is treating people for fillers/teeth whitening. She’s a non-vaxxer too so this isn’t even an option. Not the type to report but I really wish someone would report all these fannies.
I know exactly who you’re talking about. Can’t stand the girl.

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised that Jess tedds was with her last night, didn’t think that’d be her kind of person.

Reactions: 2
100% 😂😂😂 she accidentally commented on her own pics once, obviously forgot to switch accounts to bonnie Connie. Embarrassing.

I thought she couldn’t wear a mask and was exempt? Hmmm bit odd she can suddenly wear one now

I don’t understand all the blow dry stories and then tonight her hair is straight??? I want to see the results she had about 100 brushes hanging off her head!

Last edited:
Thought the exact same thing? Must have just been a pre recorded AD?

I cringed when she said “I just jamp into bed”… Jamp? Jamp?!

Defo looks like she has! She’s always been honest about cosmetic surgery she’s had mind you so would of thought she would of documented it but maybe trying to do an Abbie and bluff it!

Defo looks like she has! She’s always been honest about cosmetic surgery she’s had mind you so would of thought she would of documented it but maybe trying to do an Abbie and bluff it!
Could have possibly been at one of the times shes been ‘not well’ which is a lot 😂 funnily enough shes been fine in ibiza, funny that 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think she’s been honest as she’s contractually obliged…😂😂😂 #ad #gifted

So holly was in Spain for over a month and has just got back now she’s already moaning about being on her period?! So boring change the content seriously