Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she lost her driving license or something because she never seems to drive anywhere anymore 🤨

Reactions: 1
Has she lost her driving license or something because she never seems to drive anywhere anymore 🤨
I was thinking this but maybe she’s just not insured on the car anymore or something since she moved to Manchester. Genuinely feel like alll she ever talks about us having her period like give it a rest seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously what does she do all day that makes her so exhausted? She’s constantly talking about how much stuff she has to do and how stressed she is but her list is: Clean house, shower, tan, get ready, get unready, gym, M&S trip, prawn salad then repeat everyday. WTF IS SHE STRESSED ABOUT?

She also constantly contradicts herself. She’s always coming on after a night out saying how hungover she is, how dead she feels, that’s she’s never drinking again, stories herself laying on the couch feeling sorry for herself (you all know the one) etc then the other day she went on a big rant saying ‘I NEVER EVER get hangovers, like I’m never hungover after drinking but after last night I’m just dead I’m so shattered’ ... why’s she talking shite? She’s always saying she’s hungover? It’s such a petty thing but why even say it if it’s not true when clearly she always posts about being hungover?
Honestly strange behaviour.

She also always talking about how she’s such a ✨ positive gal ✨ but i swear she is complaining EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. And her complaints are so mundane and quite honestly, an embarrassment. Today’s big drama and complaint was that she got ready, did her hair and make up but now had to go to the gym so she’s having to take her make up off and risk messing her hair... 🥴 Logic tells you to just go in the morning but she said that going to the gym in the morning is just ‘too stressful’. Girl needs to get some real problems.

Also I find the stuff she posts so cringe. She’s honestly posting captions that highschoolers posted in 2012, all the cheesy quotes and song lyrics, it’s so bleeping cringe.

She honestly has me scratching my head on a daily basis 🤔. What does she do all day? Does she have a job? How does she make money? How is she funding doing duck all except eating out and buying clothes and Starbucks? Who are all these people talking ‘tit’ about her? Why does she eat prawn salad every bleeping day? Why does her mum drive her everywhere, even just so she can pick up a Starbucks or ice cream? Why is everything always so stressful? Why does she lie on the sofa in her dressing gown and complain that she’s so busy and doesn’t have a minute to sit down? Why does she say she doesn’t have time to film YouTube videos but she doesn’t have a job and has time to sit on stories all day?

The mind boggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is spot on 😂👏👏👏👏 let’s not forget the constant love advice on her question and answer stories when she hasn’t had a boyfriend in years...also all the friendship advice when she goes through pals like hot dinners..she is VERY needy and immature. If she’s exhausted then we all are..EXHAUSTED of listening her to shite!!!

Seriously what does she do all day that makes her so exhausted? She’s constantly talking about how much stuff she has to do and how stressed she is but her list is: Clean house, shower, tan, get ready, get unready, gym, M&S trip, prawn salad then repeat everyday. WTF IS SHE STRESSED ABOUT?

She also constantly contradicts herself. She’s always coming on after a night out saying how hungover she is, how dead she feels, that’s she’s never drinking again, stories herself laying on the couch feeling sorry for herself (you all know the one) etc then the other day she went on a big rant saying ‘I NEVER EVER get hangovers, like I’m never hungover after drinking but after last night I’m just dead I’m so shattered’ ... why’s she talking shite? She’s always saying she’s hungover? It’s such a petty thing but why even say it if it’s not true when clearly she always posts about being hungover?

She also always talking about how she’s such a ✨ positive gal ✨ but i swear she is complaining EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. And her complaints are so mundane and quite honestly, an embarrassment. Today’s big drama and complaint was that she got ready, did her hair and make up but now had to go to the gym so she’s having to take her make up off and risk messing her hair... 🥴 Logic tells you to just go in the morning but she said that going to the gym in the morning is just ‘too stressful’. Girl needs to get some real problems.

Also I find the stuff she posts so cringe. She’s honestly posting captions that highschoolers posted in 2012, all the cheesy quotes and song lyrics, it’s so bleeping cringe.

She honestly has me scratching my head on a daily basis 🤔. What does she do all day? Does she have a job? How does she make money? How is she funding doing duck all except eating out and buying clothes and Starbucks? Who are all these people talking ‘tit’ about her? Why does she eat prawn salad every bleeping day? Why does her mum drive her everywhere, even just so she can pick up a Starbucks or ice cream? Why is everything always so stressful? Why does she lie on the sofa in her dressing gown and complain that she’s so busy and doesn’t have a minute to sit down? Why does she say she doesn’t have time to film YouTube videos but she doesn’t have a job and has time to sit on stories all day?

The mind boggles.

Reactions: 8

The mind boggles.
OH MY GOD this!!!!! I’m so glad I’m not the only one with alll these questions!!!

• Heart
Lets a dog lick her face when shes allergic and then goes on about the rash is caused 5 stories later🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Prawns and Starbucks and ice cream and rose tequila. And when FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON that diet doesn’t give her the body of her dreams, she simply hops over the Turkey for some ‘responsible, well thought out’ surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cringing at the fact she has openly admitted messaging companies begging for freebies!
and cringing more at the spelling in the message speaking about her rates 🙈
This whole Instagram culture needs to end and this generation of children growing up should stop admiring these lazy greedy people

Reactions: 8
She also said she read somewhere online that people were slagging her for giving relationship advice when she's been single for ages. I'm sure someone mentioned that on this thread so she obv reads here too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice she had 2 massive suitcases in the car aswell? Surely 1 person going to London for a week doesn’t need that. Id be surprised if it wasn’t love island. I’m cringing at the sound of her voice already 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice she had 2 massive suitcases in the car aswell? Surely 1 person going to London for a week doesn’t need that. Id be surprised if it wasn’t love island. I’m cringing at the sound of her voice already 🙃🙃🙃
Me! Also when she showed her train ticket that was for the wrong day she'd scribbled out the going from/to, plus the journey time was only showing 2 hours odd, and it's definitely at least 4 hours Glasgow to London... fishy!

Reactions: 5
Why’s she got her passport out on the train table too? Last time I checked you don’t need one to go from Scotland to England :ROFLMAO: Just seen she’s in Manchester again now too?