Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she doesn’t know who he is….she hasn’t followed any of the rules herself so that makes total sense to me 🙄

Reactions: 1
Gets raging someone commented on her arse.....posts pics of her arse all over her feed looking for attention 🙄

Logic

Reactions: 6
Do we still think there Is a chance she could be in Love island?

Reactions: 1
Can't believe Holly has a tattle and it's quiet she's entertaining to say the least 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Holly on stories today, in the car with her mum

Holly: ‘I mean I don’t want a duck boy that cheats on you all the time’
Holly’s mum: ‘Like your dad….’

Yikes 😬

On another note, once again her mum is driving her about to her appointment 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s embarrassing. She thinks her getting drunk everyone will be so impressed when in actual fact everyone is embarrassed for how she acts. Like a silly little teenager sneaking her first Smirnoff ice

Reactions: 7
How can she genuinely think shes mingin 😭 thats a bit sad people would kill to look like her..

Unless shes craving attention 🙄

Reactions: 2
How can she genuinely think shes mingin 😭 thats a bit sad people would kill to look like her..

Unless shes craving attention 🙄
So tiresome, her bio about positive vibes and all she does is bleeping moan and complain and dwell on negativity. Her whole life revolves around her image and taking pics so don’t know who she’s trying to kid tbh with the whole speech about looks don’t matter, stop moaning about how you look 24/7 then and get a real job, bleeping boring 😴

Reactions: 8
Probably another one that won’t isolate when they come back to the Uk 🙃 seen another girl I know has just come back from one of the Balearics and is treating people for fillers/teeth whitening. She’s a non-vaxxer too so this isn’t even an option. Not the type to report but I really wish someone would report all these fannies.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she regrets the bbl and how her body looks in a bikini now.

Reactions: 5