Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww god imagine her on love island...She’s gonna be that cringe one with the annoying voice that has to be from Scotland and we don’t claim 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe this is the world we live in now, people messaging brands and small businesses for “gifts” and then get money for promoting it. It actually sickens me the amount of things these “influencers” get, why not buy from a small business and then promote if you enjoy the product? & then at that point ask if they want to “collab” with you and make money, it honestly baffles me that this is what wee girls aspire to be like when they are older

Reactions: 6
People must be stupid to buy products they see on her page...she gets them for free PLUS a commission and even if you get a 'special' discount it will still include the cost of Holly getting the product for free!! These companies have to increase their prices to cover all the freebies they give to influencers....

Reactions: 2
A see lori has finally answered about holly. Trying to act like theres no drama only took you about 6 months to even answer the question. I smell BS

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Holly is clearly unstable and has some real issues re her body etc! Someone like that should not be going on love island it will seriously effect her mental health

Reactions: 5
She’s actually so embarrassing. Imagine being in that bar and some insta crack pot is having a full blown conversation with herself in the camera at the table beside you 😂 Mind that time she did all those vodka shots on her stories 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must be the worst company..imagine being out for a girls night and your pal would rather talk to her phone all night..what an egomaniac she is!

She’s actually so embarrassing. Imagine being in that bar and some insta crack pot is having a full blown conversation with herself in the camera at the table beside you 😂 Mind that time she did all those vodka shots on her stories 🙈

Reactions: 4
She must be the worst company..imagine being out for a girls night and your pal would rather talk to her phone all night..what an egomaniac she is!
This is exactly what I was coming to say. She would rather talk to her phone than her pal! Also she’s acting like she’s never had a drink in her life, ok holly we get it we don’t need to see your umpteen bottles of wine and every single story you don’t need to hold your glass 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Is this her first time drinking? Is she out alone? Is she 14?
so many questions watching her show off that she has alcohol and sitting in a bar talking to her phone 🙈🙈

• Haha
I am mortified. Those stories were so embarrassing. That girl clearly isn’t her friend, they have nothing to say to each other both just vapid girls with a Instagram following?

Reactions: 3
Everyone does drunk stories they werent that bad lol
I have never had a full conversation with myself and uploaded it to social media.
She goes on and on that this is her career so nah sorry you keep your drunk stories to the personal page

Reactions: 8
ADAF06F3-300B-4537-A709-5B6F1BB221B2.jpeg
What the hell is she on about? She can’t string a sentence together why is she trying to create inspirational social media quotes 😂

• Haha