Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the ‘photo shoot’ is more likely they have bought a backdrop and one of her pals taking them.
If that’s a proper photographer then they need to give up that gig.

Reactions: 2
Could the photoshoot pictures be for love island? She looks great but agree the photoshoot photos are extremely cringe I don’t get them
This is what I thought, like she’s doing her own “promo” images that Scottish papers can lift straight from her Instagram. Good idea if they weren’t so shite looking 😅

I agree she really does, she does look so much better without all the drag queen make up, she’s actually pretty without make up at all. I used to really like her before all this insta “fame” went to her head but now she’s unbearable.

She looks so masculine lately, and wtf is that bandana about?! 🤮

Reactions: 5
Why has she been at the gym 5 hours ago then again 2 hours ago....? So 3 hours in between gym sessions... Gurl 🥴

Reactions: 1
You think she’s going on love island? I heard her pal Jay Munro is going on too, they don’t usually put people on who know each other do they? I’m dying to know what happened between her and Lori 🤪 Holly is like rentapal these days, every fortnight she’s got a new bestie/clone!

Reactions: 8
You think she’s going on love island? I heard her pal Jay Munro is going on too, they don’t usually put people on who know each other do they? I’m dying to know what happened between her and Lori 🤪 Holly is like rentapal these days, every fortnight she’s got a new bestie/clone!
Oh is Jay going on LI...I didn’t realise that! He comes across as quite boring tho!
Would love to know what happened with her and Lori wish someone would spill!

• Haha
Jay was due to go on the last time LI aired I’m sure it was the winter one he just had his teeth done not long before I don’t know why he didn’t end up on it but it was the talk and people who know his family etc where talking about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jay was due to go on the last time LI aired I’m sure it was the winter one he just had his teeth done not long before I don’t know why he didn’t end up on it but it was the talk and people who know his family etc where talking about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I heard from his pal that he was all set to go on it but he injured himself, like a shoulder or collarbone something like that and they couldn’t have him take part for insurance reasons. I think he’d be good on it though, we’ve not had many actually decent Scottish guys on it 🙄

Reactions: 1
I heard from his pal that he was all set to go on it but he injured himself, like a shoulder or collarbone something like that and they couldn’t have him take part for insurance reasons. I think he’d be good on it though, we’ve not had many actually decent Scottish guys on it 🙄
Did you just insinuate that Jay Munro is a decent guy 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I heard he failed the good old d test 👃🏽 ❄

• Haha
The thought of kissing a toilet cubicle 🤮🤮🤮🤮 I can’t tell if she’s more stupid or disgusting?

the way she’s been posting lately seems so manic, either so happy and giving out advice or posting photos of herself crying. I really think she needs help.. and not just talking to herself on her stories.

I really don’t think she’d be able to cope if she does go into love island.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’s been rejected from LI, hence the poor me’s 👀 Totally agree she is manic lately- it’s like watching a 14 year old’s diary playing out in front of you.
I just don’t get what her ‘thing’ is and I think she’s struggling with that lack of identity tbh - she isn’t a MUA anymore, doesn’t have any styling ability for a fashion angle, no talents that she’s shown us thus far for photography or wordsmithing, hasn’t lived enough for the agony aunt thing she’s trying with the Q&A...she just sort of ‘is’ and it’s weird. Watching someone pose at the gym or making a prawn stirfry is hardly inspirational or aspirational content. Even her paid/ad/gifted partnerships are totally forced, she couldn’t be less bothered.

and kissing the toilet cubicle wall in a bar...absolutely vile. She’s literally an idiot

Reactions: 6
Lori doing a q and a. Maybe if enough people ask what happened with holly shel say 🤣🤣