Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s fake as duck her whole persona is a lie. She tries to portray herself as this down to earth, sweet caring girl when in reality she’s just another bimbo narcissist wannabe. She’s changed for the worst since moving to Manchester to better her “career” LOL - so out of touch with reality & for someone who is apparently so honest & real with her followers she kept her COVID very quite

Reactions: 12
She’s fake as duck her whole persona is a lie. She tries to portray herself as this down to earth, sweet caring girl when in reality she’s just another bimbo narcissist wannabe. She’s changed for the worst since moving to Manchester to better her “career” LOL - so out of touch with reality & for someone who is apparently so honest & real with her followers she kept her COVID very quite
So confused as to when this Covid apparently happened cos shes out n about constantly

Reactions: 6
So confused as to when this Covid apparently happened cos shes out n about constantly
Exactly she’s been back & forth from Scotland, getting her brows etc done (cause that’s essential obviously), birthday parties, surgery the lot! I used to really like her, followed her for years - not anymore! Used to feel sorry for her in a way as she was always worried about her looks etc but she was a very pretty girl. Now I just think it’s all an act the “poor me” to gain sympathy & compliments 🥱

Reactions: 5
She now thinks she’s been shadow banned? Ok lol maybe people just aren’t viewing your story because they don’t agree with what you’ve said?...

Also, how do you have 130k odd followers and get about 2k likes and 20 comments on pics? Sounds legit.

Reactions: 2
So nice that holly can travel from Manchester to Glasgow but I cant see my nephew that lives in the same town as me

Reactions: 4
Why is she travelling?! Bloody hell so inconsiderate.
Shes in Glasgow just now so must of traveled up 🥴 shocking, makes it feel so pointless her justifying her actions cos shes had apparently had covid, which is a lie she posted last year when she took the look down serious that shes asthmatic so Im sure we would of known all about it if she had covid

Reactions: 2
Shes in Glasgow just now so must of traveled up 🥴 shocking, makes it feel so pointless her justifying her actions cos shes had apparently had covid, which is a lie she posted last year when she took the look down serious that shes asthmatic so Im sure we would of known all about it if she had covid
Whether she’s had it or not is totally irrelevant and I can’t believe she’s trying to even justify it 🙄 She’s broken the law pretty much and if I knew where she lived I’d be *that guy* reporting her 😂

Reactions: 1
Fs we get it, you’ve fell out with a pal 🙄
Lol I really want to know which friend did her dirty? And what they did... Wonder if it’s an old Glasgow friend who has been talking ‘behind her back’ about how she’s changed etc since moving to Manchester because I wouldn’t blame them tbh.

Reactions: 1
Do we think it's Lori? She alluded to the fact it's someone in Manc....
Hmm it definitely seems like she doesn’t want to be in Manchester anymore, saying she’s going back but that it’s not her ‘choice’ she just has to because she’s renewed her lease for 6 months... hmmm the plot thickens. I think we’ll know if she goes back to Manchester and we never see her with Lori. But if it is Lori, I mean how awkward... she has to go and love back with her? All very strange.

Reactions: 4
If it is Lori then we called it here first!!! We said when they were in Turkey that Lori doesn’t seem like a genuine friend. I personally think she seems like a right horrible witch.

Reactions: 3
I thought it might be Lori too since she went back to Glasgow but she liked Lori’s insta post last night so maybe not?
I was laughing at her answering a question last night to say she’s not got sex appeal she’s more of a bring home to the fam girl?! “Hi Mum meet my new girlfriend Holly - she’s travelled abroad during a pandemic to get a fake arse and fake teeth and posts pics in underwear online, sure you’ll approve :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this girl from Kilmarnock way? I’ve came across her somewhere before and I’m trying to wrack my brains as to where, but this was years and years ago.