Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One word for Lori: WANNABE. Only reason she made friends with holly is for her own gain as holly has 100k followers more than her. Shes cheap and tacky (admittedly alot less since being friends with holly). Her 'outing' chris biggs to try and get more attention was almost as funny as her attempt at being an influencer. She is sooo thirsty it hurts

She's totally ruined her face already with all the filler and work she's had done, holly is naturally beautiful and im sad shes had work done as i dont think she would have done this 6 months ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think moving to Manchester and hanging about with other ‘influencers’ has been toxic for Holly’s self esteem.

She’s a good looking girl that did not need any surgery at all.

I hope she is strong enough to resist getting any more and ruining herself.

Reactions: 8
Couldn’t agree more 👏👏👏 it’s a vacuous, fake existence and must have such a negative impact on her mental health 😟

I think moving to Manchester and hanging about with other ‘influencers’ has been toxic for Holly’s self esteem.

She’s a good looking girl that did not need any surgery at all.

I hope she is strong enough to resist getting any more and ruining herself.

Reactions: 4
Yes Hollie if you read here, go home to your mum! And stay away from fake cling on people who claim to be your friends. Real friends wouldn’t encourage you to go to Turkey to get surgery or “feed into” your insecurities they would’ve told you what a stupid idea it was and support you with your self esteem not make you believe it would make you feel better for some “content”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Surgery reveal video is going up today apparently.

Anyone else find it sad that she’s constantly reminding us that she will “look dreadful” and “awful and pale” in her video, like she feels the need to pre warn how bad she looks when I bet she looks absolutely fine! It’s just her warped image of herself because she’s not tanned and glammed up. To Holly no tan, no make up and no hair done = ugly. It’s actually so sad.

Reactions: 5
It’s all this massive big reveal that’s annoying. Telling everyone to subscribe to her channel and she will tell us what surgery she’s had, all a publicity stunt right now

Reactions: 6
Big reveal 8pm, it’s 8:15pm... she actually thinks she’s a celebrity, must not have enough subscribers yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she got a BBL, which we all knew, don’t know why she didn’t just say that to begin with. Well I do, she was keeping it a secret to use it as bait to get more yt subscribers 🙄. Girl has no shame.

Reactions: 8
Couldn't get past the constant "omg I'm so pale it's drastic" shite she's spewing. But I'm guessing it was 15 mins of self indulgent crap

Reactions: 5
I’d thought about getting that surgery if I ever had the money. No bleeping chance. She looks so sick

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m not fully understanding what exactly this surgery is but when she says this is something she’s been self conscious about for her whole life is she saying she’s self conscious about her weight? Her bum? Her whole body? What? I’m not getting it 🤷‍♀️

She always shares photos from a few years ago when she was slimmer and wishes to look like that again so I thought she was happy with her body then but now she’s wanting a different shape entirely and has done her whole life....?

I appreciate it’s maybe just me but honestly this kind of tit confuses me so much

Reactions: 3
Just watched the whole video and seen her instagram reveal pic and I’m honestly none the wiser. She looks the same to me 🤷‍♀️ I must be getting old

Reactions: 4