Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her recent tiktok didn’t she have her lips dissolved not long ago anyways?

Reactions: 2
Her newest reel - faking she’s just woken up. These girls make me cringe too much. Can tell her and ms Isabella just booked this ski trip for content not to go skiing or see a new place. What a boring way to live.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww naw her latest story

she’s actually greeting about a dead fox and talking about getting her brother or dad to help her move it

can we stop 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aww naw her latest story

she’s actually greeting about a dead fox and talking about getting her brother or dad to help her move it

can we stop 😭😂😂😂
In the story when she’s crying she smiles at the end of the clip 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

That is unwell behaviour.
It also sounds like she said her mum said the fox will have babies not rabies - tbf wouldn’t put it past her to say babies 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s at it. She’s acting like a dumb blonde thinking it’s endearing. It’s not, she’s a major ick

Reactions: 4
I was thinking that cos she’s been posting sad tit on Twitter
I thought this too, didn’t post doing anything with him at the weekend when he was going to see her. Feel pure bad for the lassie given she’d cleaned the whole house for him coming over.

Reactions: 5
I thought this too, didn’t post doing anything with him at the weekend when he was going to see her. Feel pure bad for the lassie given she’d cleaned the whole house for him coming over.
Going by her tiktok I think shes had her heartbroken

Reactions: 2