Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if she even watch Ashley Cain’s video? She has shared it and added a comment that makes it look like the poor baby has passed away.

Clearing out all her free clothes, how stressful

her ‘content’ is just a rotation of:
I’m SUCH a positive person
I’m unwell
I can’t eat anything
Prawn salad
Q&A
Paid partnerships for products she doesn’t use or like

Reactions: 14

I’m unwell
I can’t eat anything
Prawn salad
Q&A
THIS so true! The prawn salad cracked me up hahahaha

Reactions: 2

I’m unwell
I can’t eat anything
Prawn salad
Q&A
Yep the q&a that she never answers

Reactions: 1
I thought she lived in uddingston
It's on the border of Uddingston and Baillieston (i live a few streets away from her) but we're glasgow city council and Uddingston is north or south Lanarkshire, probably wants to call it Uddingston cos it sounds better but defo Baillieston

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t sound west end at all she’s actually tries to sound more Schemey which is just as irritating

Not sticking up for her but I know her from school, She did live in bothwell till a few years ago and where she stays now is classed as uddingston if you look it up on maps jus sayin she's not posh in the slightest and I don't actually think she comes across like that you just need to hear her mum speak and i think you can tell they aren't posh or from a stuck up background and i had to look up where Milton is

Reactions: 5
She does come across extremely stuck up...