Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What surgery is she getting? I bet it’s a nose job! These girls are so gullible, I watched a programme about these Turkish clinics and how they persuade these girls to get work done, they play to their insecurities it’s so immoral. Her pal Lori has ruined her face, the surgery she had previously made her look so much older than her years. Silly girls!

Reactions: 4
I was thinking either nose or boob job! I want to know where she gets all the money!

How bleeping sad.

Seen it coming. All living in a flat together, spending their lives online and all riddled with insecurities. She’s a good looking girl who is going to ruin herself just like they all do and for what? So they all end up looking the bleeping same.

Reactions: 7
I think she became more insecure since moving away from home. It’s heartbreaking to see these beautiful young girls so unhappy with themselves 😢 that vacuous lifestyle is not good for mental health!!!

First time poster but I think Lipo!!! She says she hopes it makes her kinder to herself and all she has been talking about is her weight for weeks....

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure but I don’t think boob job.. she said she couldn’t find a vlog online of anyone having it. I’ve seen tonnes of influencers doing ones on their boob jobs.

Sorry just seen her latest video.. is she lying on her front?! Wonder if it’s a BBL

Reactions: 1
I thought boobs or some sort of weight loss surgery but it looks like she is laying on her front so possibly a BBL? Never heard her saying much about her bum though. Definitely heard her say she wanted a boob job and obviously she’s been non stop about her weight.

It was so sad the other day when she was on he stories as Lori was getting her nose done and she was using a filter that changed her nose and in that moment she pretty much decided that she wanted her nose done because it looked so much better on the filter and she wanted to look like that. She’ll 100% be back for her nose.

Like someone above said, them all living together will be so toxic! All wanting to more and more surgery. Hollie is hoping this stops her hating herself? Well it absolutely won’t. Plenty people have had surgery in the past and will tell you this. Maybe if they dedicate their time to something more worthwhile, something that gave them purpose and meaning behind their day, then they wouldn’t have to focus so much on their looks, they’ll feel good within themselves that they are making a positive difference to someone’s life.

Reactions: 2
I thought boobs or some sort of weight loss surgery but it looks like she is laying on her front so possibly a BBL? Never heard her saying much about her bum though. Definitely heard her say she wanted a boob job and obviously she’s been non stop about her weight.

It was so sad the other day when she was on he stories as Lori was getting her nose done and she was using a filter that changed her nose and in that moment she pretty much decided that she wanted her nose done because it looked so much better on the filter and she wanted to look like that. She’ll 100% be back for her nose.

Like someone above said, them all living together will be so toxic! All wanting to more and more surgery. Hollie is hoping this stops her hating herself? Well it absolutely won’t. Plenty people have had surgery in the past and will tell you this. Maybe if they dedicate their time to something more worthwhile, something that gave them purpose and meaning behind their day, then they wouldn’t have to focus so much on their looks, they’ll feel good within themselves that they are making a positive difference to someone’s life.
I agree looks like a BBL to me. Plus if you click the guys insta looks like he does ALOT of BBL.. plus her thanking him for keeping her alive.. loads of people have died getting them so could be a tasteless joke from her 🤷‍♀️

I think so too. I’m sure she has posted on her stories a couple of times about bum injections and similar?! So would make sense

I suppose it is a part of ‘fixing’ her weight as well because they’ll have extracted fat from elsewhere in her body to put in her bum etc. So she’s probably mostly doing it to get the lipo

I’m thinking a BBL too! Either way id be concerned the fact she could decide one day she wants surgery and get it done the next! Surely if they were such good surgeons it would be a lengthy waiting time?

Reactions: 6
Accounts like hers are so dangerous and damaging to young girls and boys too.
Surgery of any type is a major trauma for your body and to hear these ‘influencers’ be so flippant about it makes me furious.
No reputable surgeon would perform a procedure on you the day after you have decided to have it.
Also the whole videoing and blogging is wrong on so many levels. Surgery like this should never ever be normalised.
Even the whole attitude in the videos beforehand where she was laughing about it shows her maturity and the level she is at

Reactions: 6
I may be way off but I’m going to guess at fat-transfer or liposculpting for hip-dips. The only reason I think is because when you look at her pics you never see the shape of her hips. She’s always placing her hands or a bag infront of them when she’s wearing something bodycon or tight. & how she’s saying it’s a “last resort”. I have really prominent hip-dips and there’s nothing I can do to change them as it’s just my bone structure. Unless I had fat transfer surgery to fill the “dips”
Either way it’s so sad to see she’s gone away for surgery she’s actually beautiful the way she is.

Deffo looking like BBL she seems to have one of the compression suit things on in her instagram story

She would be better off using all that money she's probably spent on a therapist to work out her issues.

Also point in telling us your getting surgery and not telling us what it is, attention seeking at its finest 🙄