Hollyb_fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so torn because I do like her and she’s good at putting herself out there eg going new places for races by herself etc so I do like that. But her latest vlog is unrelatsble. Spending tons of money on her new hobby and using the word “gas” instead of petrol.
Also keeps adding an extra A saying triathlon “triathalon” but that’s me being petty 😂
Nah you are not petty, she makes A LOT of grammar mistakes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m so torn because I do like her and she’s good at putting herself out there eg going new places for races by herself etc so I do like that. But her latest vlog is unrelatsble. Spending tons of money on her new hobby and using the word “gas” instead of petrol.
Also keeps adding an extra A saying triathlon “triathalon” but that’s me being petty 😂
Won't lie the pronunciation is probably at least partially to do with her trying to sound more "American." I've had family and friends race in triathlons and everyone who I've spoken to says it as triathalon too.

I will say I appreciated in her video talking about it that she acknowledged how she has the time to workout and train for events like this and that she wouldn't be doing these events if she had a 9-5. At least that felt real compared to so many influencers, especially in the health/fitness sphere spewing about everyone having the same 24 hours.

Reactions: 2
I’m confused has she just ditched hyrox for the triathlon.
Nah. She’s doing both while also doing half marathons and starting a full marathon training soon.

She’s either going to burn out or cause another long healing injury like she did with her hip. She’s literally all OVER the place, it’s like she’s having an identity crisis and doesn’t know what sport to do.

Reactions: 3
I found him, his name is Nick Mayhugh
I caught up on the drama and listened to the other girl’s podcast about the whole saga. I find it really interesting miss strong independent girly who was pushing this “in my healing era” “content with being focused on myself” narrative was, at the same time, letting some duck boy fly her out to Orlando literally in the first couple of weeks of her moving to LA. Didn’t vlog or mention that trip because it doesn’t quite fit the LA wholesome fitness girly image she is peddling 👀👀

The podcast said she met him in February and visited him then (she confirmed in TT comments she was “girl 4.” You can see from insta/youtube he was also on the Puma Jamaica trip too.

No shade at all about her dating. Shes a girl in her twenties living a dream life in LA buuuuuut it just goes to show how cultivated and staged her content is. I always thought she was quite authentic and real but obviously not!

Reactions: 7
As you said nothing wrong with dating in your 20s but she is massively pushing this whole independent 'girlie' thing. Why not just be honest and say you are looking to meet someone. She is desperate to find an American boyfriend.

As you said nothing wrong with dating in your 20s but she is massively pushing this whole independent 'girlie' thing. Why not just be honest and say you are looking to meet someone. She is desperate to find an American boyfriend.
The strong independent girlie image is what pays the bills and allows her to drop ££££ on a jeep like it’s nothing! I think she’s actually quite lost and insecure but has to keep up the brand image for the brand deals.

She would be far more relatable being honest. I’d be excited to date and meet new people in a cool city like LA. You can also talk about navigating dating without sharing every detail. That guy looked like a walking red flag. Flying multiple girls out to stay with him in Orlando is icky. Surprised she was sucked into it tbh.

I actually think her tik tok content would do so much better if she spoke about making friends / dating in a new city or country

Reactions: 1
Looking at the guy…it’s honestly not that surprising he was a fuckboy 😅 the influencers are stuck in catch 22, they want someone nice but everyone in LAa is vapid including themselves!

I caught up on the drama and listened to the other girl’s podcast about the whole saga. I find it really interesting miss strong independent girly who was pushing this “in my healing era” “content with being focused on myself” narrative was, at the same time, letting some duck boy fly her out to Orlando literally in the first couple of weeks of her moving to LA. Didn’t vlog or mention that trip because it doesn’t quite fit the LA wholesome fitness girly image she is peddling 👀👀

The podcast said she met him in February and visited him then (she confirmed in TT comments she was “girl 4.” You can see from insta/youtube he was also on the Puma Jamaica trip too.

No shade at all about her dating. Shes a girl in her twenties living a dream life in LA buuuuuut it just goes to show how cultivated and staged her content is. I always thought she was quite authentic and real but obviously not!
I’m sorry… WHUT!

I actually find it quite weird of her saying she’s concentrating on her friends, not looking for a man, but then goes on a booty call to the other side of AMERICA for a duck boy. That’s hilarious. She’s getting more and more fake by the day IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, in reality she’s never been real with her dating life.
She was painting the perfect picture with her ex American boyfriend only for us to later find out that in reality it was a far from perfect, possibly toxic relationship. And I don’t really understand why she’s trying to persuade everyone she’s not interested in dating, she is a young girl in her twenties in a new country, what exactly is wrong with dating?

I agree with someone above, she is in fact quite insecure and trying really hard to fit in to any new trends instead of building her own personality and channel.

Reactions: 8
Her boyfriend before the whole America move seemed really nice! His name is Joe, in her tagged pics section on her ‘personal’ account. I say personal cause it still has like 20k or something on it 😂 wonder what happened between them as he seemed really nice & down to earth and they’d been together a while.

Reactions: 1