Hollyb_fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I watched a vlog after that break up. I dont think anything bad happened. Think they just drifted apart.

I could be misremembering though

Also, in reality she’s never been real with her dating life.
She was painting the perfect picture with her ex American boyfriend only for us to later find out that in reality it was a far from perfect, possibly toxic relationship. And I don’t really understand why she’s trying to persuade everyone she’s not interested in dating, she is a young girl in her twenties in a new country, what exactly is wrong with dating?

I agree with someone above, she is in fact quite insecure and trying really hard to fit in to any new trends instead of building her own personality and channel.
That American guy also was eating peanut butter cookies in one of her vlogs and she was having to sit in the other room because of it.

That was a red flag straight away because why would you buy food with nuts or even consume it when your partner could be put at risk? 100% that relationship must have been toxic.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I remember holly and Joe from years ago he was so normal and their relationship felt so normal cos it was when she was just starting out, wonder if it was to do with her career blowing up and wanting different things. I love Holly and have followed her from the beginning but she definitely needs some variation it’s so not fun or relatable to watch her train for a triathlon in LA when living a normal life in England, there’s no inspiration there like when she used to make her meals or inspire you to run, it’s too unattainable and unrealistic and, previous posters are right, a bit more about making friends and dating content would bring her content back down to earth as life isn’t perfect

Reactions: 6
Also, in reality she’s never been real with her dating life.
She was painting the perfect picture with her ex American boyfriend only for us to later find out that in reality it was a far from perfect, possibly toxic relationship. And I don’t really understand why she’s trying to persuade everyone she’s not interested in dating, she is a young girl in her twenties in a new country, what exactly is wrong with dating?

I agree with someone above, she is in fact quite insecure and trying really hard to fit in to any new trends instead of building her own personality and channel.
Not trying to deny this, but regarding her toxic ex she isn’t exactly gonna speak about it online, “hi this is my boyfriend and he does x y x I love him though 😍

With these new extensions in, her hair just… doesn’t look great. When she puts it in that long plait, it looks terrible.

Reactions: 9
With these new extensions in, her hair just… doesn’t look great. When she puts it in that long plait, it looks terrible.
I agree. All that money for the extensions and it looks awful. I thought the whole point of the curly hair 'journey' was to embrace her natural hair and do away with extensions. It looks like a head full of frizz.

It looks like they they don't match her natural hair they are much more noticeable than her straight extensions.
On another note i used to love her content before her move to LA but she is so boring now constantly having people visit her and making a basket for them she just rinse and repeats the same content. I barely watch or look at her posts anymore.

Her recent TikTok about Rafah, these influencers are trying to not get cancelled but everyone can see right through them.

Crocodile tears.

Reactions: 4
I agree you can’t win. But today saying it feels weird to post as normal with everything that’s been going on. This has been going on for MONTHS already. And yes great influencers are now raising awareness but it seems a bit of a bandwagon. But agreed damned if she didn’t address it. I dunno what the answer is to stop me getting annoyed!

Reactions: 4
I agree you can’t win. But today saying it feels weird to post as normal with everything that’s been going on. This has been going on for MONTHS already. And yes great influencers are now raising awareness but it seems a bit of a bandwagon. But agreed damned if she didn’t address it. I dunno what the answer is to stop me getting annoyed!
This what I should have said and her crying is what annoyed me too. Imagine crying whilst filming yourself 🤦.

Reactions: 3
I saw the video and watched but I never actually noticed anything! Although I did wonder why she didn’t wear a bathing suit, it was obvious she was nude 🙃

Reactions: 1