Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asgyui

VIP Member
If they had a child then I could understand one of them being home but there is literally no reason that he can't work!
I thought it was a visa situation, he couldn't legally work for so long (this period might have now passed) and he has no access to public funds.

Reactions: 1

Sazza25

VIP Member
Grates on me how they make out Diego is a ‘content creator’ but makes bland cringey videos and that’s the extent of it. Wonder how much this new place is costing them each month, assuming they’re renting seeing as she posted a video getting very upity when someone asked if they’re renting or buying..
I kinda like Diego though, he seems really sweet

gisellejoly

What sort of visa is Diego on? Does anyone know if they’ll be affected by the spousal visa salary requirements being pushed up it 38k from 18.5k? I can’t imagine they make over 38k, she’s a student and he seems to do nothing lol

peachypills

fuck all effort going into decorating their new house, they haven't even bothered to line the dinosaur wallpaper up ffs

Sazza25

VIP Member
In the video she and Diego did for love don’t judge her voice is totally different. I reckon the baby voice is just for tiktok and she’s probably more capable generally than she makes out she is on TikTok.

It will be interesting though if she has to deal with teenagers who have seen her TikToks in her job, can’t imagine her having the gumption if they make fun of it.
She would probably run off crying lol

Fifah1907

VIP Member
What sort of visa is Diego on? Does anyone know if they’ll be affected by the spousal visa salary requirements being pushed up it 38k from 18.5k? I can’t imagine they make over 38k, she’s a student and he seems to do nothing lol

Doubt it as he’s here already

pittertitter

I did a little creep on his insta after I saw a comment on TikTok - he used to call her Alyssa, does anyone know why this is?