Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
I do think she will make a great nurse, I think she should just give herself more credit than trying to come across as totally useless and feeble. I get it's hard having a diagnosis when you are older and if you have masked for so long, but idk.

Reactions: 2

meganpeach

Grates on me how they make out Diego is a ‘content creator’ but makes bland cringey videos and that’s the extent of it. Wonder how much this new place is costing them each month, assuming they’re renting seeing as she posted a video getting very upity when someone asked if they’re renting or buying..

Reactions: 2

Asgyui

VIP Member
She is from Leicester do id guess De Montfort, not sure if she has specifically said though.

Reactions: 1

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Thoughts? I think they’re quite a cute couple but sometimes she treats him a bit… like in their latest video she’s snapping her fingers saying attention please

Rach88

VIP Member
If she has to be reminded to drink then fuck her life when she becomes a nurse and has to remember to look after numerous unwell kids at once 🥴
I'm not gonna stick up for her I'm not I'm autistic and I do well in my job i hit all my targets etc but I forget at times to meet my own needs (ie I'll mostly forget to eat something till I feel sick) or forget when I last had a shower I have to be prompted all the time I do get your point tho I'm not disagreeing I even feel she plays on it tbf

SforShortbread

VIP Member
They keep popping up more and more on my fyp. I mean, they've no children, does diago still not work? If he doesn't, they eat a lot of ready meals.. I mean I've no judgment in people what do eat them, personally ain't for me. But surely if one of you is at home all the time a home cooked meal should be no problem?

Rach88

VIP Member
I've only seen them on my fyp a couple of times seem harmless seem sweet we will see haha

In the video she and Diego did for love don’t judge her voice is totally different. I reckon the baby voice is just for tiktok and she’s probably more capable generally than she makes out she is on TikTok.

It will be interesting though if she has to deal with teenagers who have seen her TikToks in her job, can’t imagine her having the gumption if they make fun of it.

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
She's said before that his family sends him money over and he asks for money rather than gifts at Christmas and birthdays which he saves so he's not completely without any sort of income. And then the money from tiktok too

Stephsteph

Has someone been reading here 👀
My husband also used to be a stay at home husband for a while... reasson was I had better carrier opportunities and made more money then he could made. So we decided I would work and he would stay... when I fell pregnant with our 2nd child and i went on maternity leave he worked his ass off to provide.. our kids are bigger now and we both work. But why would Diego be a stay at home husband? They don't have a kid to look after. Would they not like to have more income aswell?

Sazza25

VIP Member
Thank god there’s a thread for these 2. They pop up on my FYP often and she does my head in. Sorry I’m just gonna say it, she uses autism as a way for her to act like a spoilt brat.
I agree, Diego could do way better than that little brat

Jordan101

No way has she now got her 71 year old nan climbing up a ladder doing the wall papering and she’s just dancing next to her … she’s not even holding the ladder for her ffs