Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Tess Daly's better looking and more likeable than Holly. Also, much less smug or patronizing, and she doesn't ham it up on camera with the faux sympathy face when talking to guests on shows.
I think she’s quite fake on Strictly and talks to the contestants like they’re kids (especially the ones who aren’t great).

We got tickets in the ballot for a live Strictly and when Tess and Claudia came out to speak to the audience, Claudia was down to earth and chatted away about tight her Spanx were etc but Tess barely spoke and air-kissed selected people in the audience she already knew.

Apparently when the dances are on she’s in a little room behind the judges and audience sipping wine and pre-reading what the autocue will say in her next link. She never makes it back down to the floor on time!

To be fair though I haven’t seen her in a ‘chat show’ situation so she might be totally different

Reactions: 8
Thing is I’ve heard some less than salubrious gossip about Tess too!

I quite like Emma Willis but not heard much of her eg in real life
Tess is a witch! I know someone that used to work on Strictly. Nothing nice to say about her at all

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Thing is I’ve heard some less than salubrious gossip about Tess too!

I quite like Emma Willis but not heard much of her eg in real life
I absolutely think Emma Willis would be a perfect replacement for Holly on This Morning. She's great at doing serious and less serious interview topics and she's brilliant with guests. I'd like to see her paired up with Rylan instead of Pip Schofe

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I absolutely think Emma Willis would be a perfect replacement for Holly on This Morning. She's great at doing serious and less serious interview topics and she's brilliant with guests. I'd like to see her paired up with Rylan instead of Pip Schofe
For me personally I agree that Emma Willis would be a good choice but rylan....not so much. I don't dislike him, i just don't think he would be the right choice as the head presenter.....but anyone is better than Schofield! 🙄

Reactions: 4
For me personally I agree that Emma Willis would be a good choice but rylan....not so much. I don't dislike him, i just don't think he would be the right choice as the head presenter.....but anyone is better than Schofield! 🙄
So you think the male is the head presenter?

Reactions: 7
So you think the male is the head presenter?
No sorry that's not what I meant. I meant the main presenters that are on Monday to Thursday and not the 2 that present on a Friday. They could be male or female, I don't mind as long as they are good at the job 😀 perhaps I should have used the word main instead of head.

No sorry that's not what I meant. I meant the main presenters that are on Monday to Thursday and not the 2 that present on a Friday. They could be male or female, I don't mind as long as they are good at the job 😀 perhaps I should have used the word main instead of head.
No worries !!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m thinking Holly will quit at Xmas and start afresh after turning 40 early next year. Maybe a new programme on bbc and a new lifestyle brand.

It looked like an outfit Alexa chung would have presented e4 in 🤔

I think she’s quite fake on Strictly and talks to the contestants like they’re kids (especially the ones who aren’t great).

We got tickets in the ballot for a live Strictly and when Tess and Claudia came out to speak to the audience, Claudia was down to earth and chatted away about tight her Spanx were etc but Tess barely spoke and air-kissed selected people in the audience she already knew.

Apparently when the dances are on she’s in a little room behind the judges and audience sipping wine and pre-reading what the autocue will say in her next link. She never makes it back down to the floor on time!

To be fair though I haven’t seen her in a ‘chat show’ situation so she might be totally different
I've heard this before about both and it really surprised me about Claudia, I thought she would be really stuck up for some reason. Glad she isn't!

I've heard this before about both and it really surprised me about Claudia, I thought she would be really stuck up for some reason. Glad she isn't!
She was so funny, right the way through. They came out at the top of the stairs about an hour before the live show started and the first thing she said was “these f*cking Spanx are cutting me in two!” Tess as I said just chatted to people she already knew and interacted a bare minimum with the plebs 😂

Reactions: 7
Longtime lurker here! Hello 👋🏼... I was a runner on a show years back which Claudia Winkleman presented on - she was so lovely, always said hi to us all and was really down to earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Longtime lurker here! Hello 👋🏼... I was a runner on a show years back which Claudia Winkleman presented on - she was so lovely, always said hi to us all and was really down to earth.
Did you like being a runner? What other celebs did you meet? sorry for the questions lol x

Reactions: 3
Wow just watching this morning for the first time in ages. Wow the chemistry has really really gone. It’s quite always to watch now. No laughing, so disinterested. Can anyone summarise what Philips done wrong (there are a million threads on him) he cane out as gay, outed by a runner who was groomed by Philip? Have more now come out ? Thanks

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.