Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow just watching this morning for the first time in ages. Wow the chemistry has really really gone. It’s quite always to watch now. No laughing, so disinterested. Can anyone summarise what Philips done wrong (there are a million threads on him) he cane out as gay, outed by a runner who was groomed by Philip? Have more now come out ? Thanks
Also keen to know... too many threads, need an overview!

something that I always thought was odd is that a man of his age uses snap chat...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
XXSJPXX
Can't work out how to reply directly! Yes, i loved it it was hard work but a great experience, Nicky Campbell was another presenter - rude, John Stapleton - Lovely and all sorts came through the doors, Uri Geller - odd but very friendly, Rhino the gladiator - Signed me a picture and also lovely, that scouse bloke who was known for streaking - absolutely bonkers. I'll try and remember a few more.

Reactions: 6
XXSJPXX
Can't work out how to reply directly! Yes, i loved it it was hard work but a great experience, Nicky Campbell was another presenter - rude, John Stapleton - Lovely and all sorts came through the doors, Uri Geller - odd but very friendly, Rhino the gladiator - Signed me a picture and also lovely, that scouse bloke who was known for streaking - absolutely bonkers. I'll try and remember a few more.
If you press the quote button you can reply that way or press @ and start typing the username of the person you want to reply to x

Reactions: 1
XXSJPXX
I think you need to have more then 5 posts and then you can quote and reply :)

Reactions: 1
Interesting that Holly is distancing herself form the former James grant agency too as well as potentially Phil and TM. They're after a percentage of her future earnings now she's left them to create her own company and she's taking them to court.

She really is setting herself apart it would seem... Wonder if she's working a notice period whilst they find another presenter for longterm work? I wonder if that's why the article about a BAME TM presenter was given so much presidence recently?

Reactions: 8
Interesting that Holly is distancing herself form the former James grant agency too as well as potentially Phil and TM. They're after a percentage of her future earnings now she's left them to create her own company and she's taking them to court.

She really is setting herself apart it would seem... Wonder if she's working a notice period whilst they find another presenter for longterm work? I wonder if that's why the article about a BAME TM presenter was given so much presidence recently?
It will definitely be a BAME presenter. I notice they now have a BAME introducer on GMB, I love his voice....

Reactions: 2
Wow just watching this morning for the first time in ages. Wow the chemistry has really really gone. It’s quite always to watch now. No laughing, so disinterested. Can anyone summarise what Philips done wrong (there are a million threads on him) he cane out as gay, outed by a runner who was groomed by Philip? Have more now come out ? Thanks
apart from the runner story, somewhere on here, there were screenshots of him, snapchatting young men in the early hours while he was drunk. i dont have an opinion one way or the other , but thats what has been said. there was also talk of him taking young men back to his london flat and apparently it has been going for years . everybody in showbiz circles has always known about it, an open secret. so therefore his coming out was a sham. joan collins said on good morning britain, whats the big deal, everyone knew ,and they quickly went to an ad break. hope that helps a bit.

apart from the runner story, somewhere on here, there were screenshots of him, snapchatting young men in the early hours while he was drunk. i dont have an opinion one way or the other , but thats what has been said. there was also talk of him taking young men back to his london flat and apparently it has been going for years . everybody in showbiz circles has always known about it, an open secret. so therefore his coming out was a sham. joan collins said on good morning britain, whats the big deal, everyone knew ,and they quickly went to an ad break. hope that helps a bit.
also it has been said that the runner was going to the papers, and thats the reason he came out. that rumour was started by george bamby who is a papparazzi, and some lighting crew members who outed him taking young men back to his flat.

Reactions: 7
Why does she need to choose between her Mum or Dad for Christmas? Are they separated? Can't her parents eat dinner together?

Reactions: 2

That’s a good point about working a notice period...I could imagine that if either her or the other idiot decided to leave they would have to tell the team and plan ahead...plan and pretty much recruit a replacement ready to take over straight away so there was no obvious gap - maybe that’s why pipsqueak looked so puffy like he’d been crying on their first day back last week...he looked rough as F 😄

Reactions: 5
Might have imagined this, but didn’t Holly post a picture thurs eve/fri morn of her catching up with friends (think it included Emma Bunton and the All Saints one) but now it’s gone/removed. Bit odd 🤷🏻‍♀️

Might have imagined this, but didn’t Holly post a picture thurs eve/fri morn of her catching up with friends (think it included Emma Bunton and the All Saints one) but now it’s gone/removed. Bit odd 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I thought that. Think she got a lot of backlash as they definitely werent spaced apart, and seemed able to sit in a group of 6 from different households whereas most places near me allow tables of 4 with no one opposite 🤷. One of them has probably developed bloody symptoms 🙄

Reactions: 5
not odd if you had seen the comments, so many people scolding her for not being at least 1m apart. There were loads of comments about how she doesn't sit that close to Philip at work etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.