Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's pathetic. Emma Bunton and Nicole Appleton still have the picture up. Just own it instead of deleting šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
I saw that photo, too! šŸ™„ Other people not following the rules annoys me as I have since day 1 and continue to so so, but if you insist on breaking rules, just keep quiet and don't publicise it because you just look selfish, inconsiderate and smug šŸ˜”

I was always a bit sceptical about the columbian marching powder rumours but to me thereā€™s a definite look of Daniela Westbrook and her coke nose in this photo. She looks like her make up is trying to cover the remnants of a big night out!
2703ABE2-92B0-4676-83C8-BD1098C41620.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was always a bit sceptical about the columbian marching powder rumours but to me thereā€™s a definite look of Daniela Westbrook and her coke nose in this photo. She looks like her make up is trying to cover the remnants of a big night out!
View attachment 240846
From what Iā€™ve heard from my source (journo but mixes or used to with them), lots of the tv etc crowd are still into the white stuff, my sourceā€™s best friend was into that with them for a while but then her mum died quite quickly and then she moved up north - I got a fb messenger post telling me all and when I visited got chapter and verse on it. It used to be a dinner party staple when I was younger but by the time most of us had kids etc we stopped it... Too dangerous to risk an addiction etc. To some celebs I just donā€™t think they care. Sad.

apart from the runner story, somewhere on here, there were screenshots of him, snapchatting young men in the early hours while he was drunk. i dont have an opinion one way or the other , but thats what has been said. there was also talk of him taking young men back to his london flat and apparently it has been going for years . everybody in showbiz circles has always known about it, an open secret. so therefore his coming out was a sham. joan collins said on good morning britain, whats the big deal, everyone knew ,and they quickly went to an ad break. hope that helps a bit.

also it has been said that the runner was going to the papers, and thats the reason he came out. that rumour was started by george bamby who is a papparazzi, and some lighting crew members who outed him taking young men back to his flat.
According to my journo source friend the Schofe secret boyfriends etc has been going on for years and kept a secret for Schofe, his wife is definitely a beard but bore his kids somehow. I donā€™t mind so much if thatā€™s what he does but wasnā€™t the runner who was due to kiss and tell, underage when this ā€œaffairā€ happened with Schofe and heā€™s now been sacked or paid off, thatā€™s what I and a few others whoā€™re judging Schofe arenā€™t keen on and probably the lighting crew members werenā€™t pleased that Schofe was being a nasty little tit about it all.

my ex boss - a solicitor, apparently used to try to seduce his straight or bisexual employees and there was talks of parties at his house with a huge footballer style bath and stories of GHB, shots of drink and then them waking up half naked etc not saying Schofe has done this at all but who knows?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She's a talentless bimbo, the dick ladder is alive and well, she's a very talented climber. She even married the last rung.

• Haha
View attachment 240846
Christ she looks dead behind the eyes! Havenā€™t watched TM in ages so this is actually quite shocking to see. That smile ainā€™t real, would love to be a fly on the wall in that studio.

Reactions: 12
I reckon she wants to get away from schofield because of his filthy ways but he also has too much dirt on her and her coke habit so she has to tread carefully.

I can imagine him manipulating her to stay put as his sidekick to save his own career.

his career is a ticking time bomb and she knows it.

Reactions: 15
Earlier on their stupid spin game, she called a woman who answered her phone with a ā€œhelloā€ instead of the pass phrase, dopey Donna....the mask slipped there.

Yeah I saw the bit on the show today where they were discussing her first show... She kept talking in past tense, before Phil turned it back to present. Very awkward šŸ¤”
I genuinely thought she was going to follow it up with a ā€œIā€™m leavingā€ announcement and Iā€™m not just saying that.

View attachment 240846
Why does she always dress like Mary Berry in the 70ā€™s?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On This Morning one day last week she and Phil were doing a segment with James Martin and she was saying Dan had this meal they'd cooked at the studio and she'd taken home, and said she had photographed it and sent to James. He said he had seen her salad in background and it was crappy/mediocre one ... sort of confirms to us all that she eats bugger all. On a lot of the cake/food segments on This Morning she looks as though she is eating when in actual essence she puts very little in her mouth and just plays with the food on the plate to look as if she is busying herself with it.

Reactions: 8
On This Morning one day last week she and Phil were doing a segment with James Martin and she was saying Dan had this meal they'd cooked at the studio and she'd taken home, and said she had photographed it and sent to James. He said he had seen her salad in background and it was crappy/mediocre one ... sort of confirms to us all that she eats bugger all. On a lot of the cake/food segments on This Morning she looks as though she is eating when in actual essence she puts very little in her mouth and just plays with the food on the plate to look as if she is busying herself with it.
She also puts a tiny bit in her mouth and then has an orgasmic reaction as if itā€™s the most amazing thing sheā€™s ever tasted because she obviously doesnā€™t eat and is starving

Reactions: 10
She also puts a tiny bit in her mouth and then has an orgasmic reaction as if itā€™s the most amazing thing sheā€™s ever tasted because she obviously doesnā€™t eat and is starving
Even that time when Holly and Phil were genuinely hanging out their arses after the NTAs and Holly ate the cake on live TV during the cooking segment, she used a massive spoon to take a big scoop of it, but I'm sure she then only nibbled at the scoop she took.

Reactions: 2
Coke diet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From what Iā€™ve heard from my source (journo but mixes or used to with them), lots of the tv etc crowd are still into the white stuff, my sourceā€™s best friend was into that with them for a while but then her mum died quite quickly and then she moved up north - I got a fb messenger post telling me all and when I visited got chapter and verse on it. It used to be a dinner party staple when I was younger but by the time most of us had kids etc we stopped it... Too dangerous to risk an addiction etc. To some celebs I just donā€™t think they care. Sad.

According to my journo source friend the Schofe secret boyfriends etc has been going on for years and kept a secret for Schofe, his wife is definitely a beard but bore his kids somehow. I donā€™t mind so much if thatā€™s what he does but wasnā€™t the runner who was due to kiss and tell, underage when this ā€œaffairā€ happened with Schofe and heā€™s now been sacked or paid off, thatā€™s what I and a few others whoā€™re judging Schofe arenā€™t keen on and probably the lighting crew members werenā€™t pleased that Schofe was being a nasty little tit about it all.

my ex boss - a solicitor, apparently used to try to seduce his straight or bisexual employees and there was talks of parties at his house with a huge footballer style bath and stories of GHB, shots of drink and then them waking up half naked etc not saying Schofe has done this at all but who knows?
yes she was definitely bearding. I heard Schofe and Jason Donovan rumours back in 1993, something to do with the Dreamcoat musical. Does that tie in with the time they got married? Also was unusual to see the children with her surname and not Schofield.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.