Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend was a runner on TM years ago and found Holly rude.

She comes across so fake and lacking anything.

Reactions: 13
Brilliant threads, I m struggling to keep up. Has it been mentioned about how Holly and Fearne's (Cotton) friendship seemed to cool?

Reactions: 9
Pet peeve: people who take any occasion, usually someone else’s birthday, as an opportunity to post yet another photo of themselves.

Doing it when someone has literally JUST DIED is the absolute pinnacle of self-absorbed, egotistical narcissism.
F49FF1F9-3374-4C3D-A4E8-7119A26E4CD1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She’s definitely on something - look at the size of her pupils in that photo 😂 Got that photo of her and Caroline out that quickly that she didn’t check it properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep definitely on drugs herself in that picture, they are all probably at it!

Reactions: 4
Loads of celebrities have been gushing about CF on Instagram but I bet they bitched about her like anything behind her back and couldn't wait for the court case next month. Holly has a "doll face" that looks twee and cute but you can detect poison behind those eyes sometimes, and that's without the Charlie.

Reactions: 17
HW used to get her hair coloured at the same salon as me a couple of years ago. The usual set up for celebrities in that she didn’t have to pay for anything. It never went unnoticed by staff however that she allegedly never tipped anyone, not even the young juniors washing her hair who were earning peanuts - zero. My mind was made up on her then.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Seeing the title of this thread I’d say she loves schof as much as herself by backing him she’s putting her own career on the line. And o also think she is aware of everything he has been doing.

Reactions: 6
HW used to get her hair coloured at the same salon as me a couple of years ago. The usual set up for celebrities in that she didn’t have to pay for anything. It never went unnoticed by staff however that she allegedly never tipped anyone, not even the young juniors washing her hair who were earning peanuts - zero. My mind was made up on her then.
You mean she doesn't use Garnier DIY colour?!!! That she is paid a fortune to advertise?! Shocked!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Had to look twice at the above pictures of HW, as my first thought was "That robot has malfunctioned; it's short-circuited around the eye area on the Stepford Wives model Mark 2_issue." Back to the ITV repairs department with you, young droid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was a recent photo posted in one of the PS threads and Holly's eyes are massively dialated. In my younger years it's fair to say I was part of a "recreational drugs" scene. I've seen a lot of photos of people with eyes like that and its always a result of drug use, usually MDMA or Cocaine

Oops just noticed your are talking about the same photo above, didn't realise I wasn't on the last page of the thread, sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hi all, total newbie posting on here - but have been reading this site for months so thought I'd just get involved!

However would they party all night after NTAs and then go into work without sleeping? I'm no stranger to a big night out and I'm pretty sure if you had been chugging booze for over 17 hours non stop with no sleep and nothing 'to keep you awake' - how on earth do you go onto present a live morning TV show... you would just crash out... ITV will never call them out on it - the press wont call them out on it as will upset ITV (and visa versa)... Ant only got found out as he publicly crashed his car and so it couldn't be squirrelled away.

From The Mirror:

There, the party would rage all night until dawn in Ant's kitchen, which was nicknamed The Vortex because of the way time stood still during their drinking sessions.

Close pals including Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield would join them in their late-night raves, staying up until dawn before their private car would show up to take them to the This Morning studio ready for them to present with hangovers.

Ant and Dec were responsible for the iconic scene in 2016 when Holly and Phil rocked up wearing the same stained clothes they'd partied in the previous night.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand her she’s what I call a Magnolia person- everyone likes them but their bland, lacking in depth and their everywhere 😫.

I really think ITV are doomed if the BBC lose their license and have to advertise. ITV have spent far too much money lining the pockets of James Grant rather than investing in quality programming. Can you imagine how much advertising on Strictly would be worth or product placement when the BBC sell programs to the US and Netflix.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.