Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ferne Cotton has a column in Red Magazine and this month she wrote about her friends and listed all the ones that have meant something to her over the years....Holly was not mentioned once which I thought was quite telling.
That’s a shame as they used to be really close but I’m not suprised

Reactions: 9
Ferne Cotton also strikes me as a vain, vacuous waste of space with an equally annoying nasal voice as Holly. Who cares who she counts as friends? She's an absolute boring slug.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Holl's seems to just be a knock-off version of (the much better and less smug presenter) Cat Deeley

Reactions: 4
Holl's seems to just be a knock-off version of (the much better and less smug presenter) Cat Deeley
Yeah she was never really my cuppa tea either .. I’m not keen on tht type of person lol but she was so much more genuine 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 5
I see ferne cotton alot as she lives right by me, she's always in h&m and I've never ever seen her wear makeup and her skin is quite bad, so I wouldn't say she's vein, BUT she is very very rude 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry this is really off topic, but I’ve always wondered why Holly and Fearne Cotton aren’t as friendly as they used to be these days? Does anyone have any idea why?

Reactions: 10

I’m not sure this link will work and I know it’s a little off topic but when you’ve all been speaking about YMU management and the lengths they’ll go to protect their celebs, I can’t believe they let Holly go on the one show in this state 😂

You just know someone got a bollocking for letting that go ahead lol please watch the video as I promise it’ll be worth 7mins of your time to see Holly drunk/off her face. Especially after the flack they gave Kerry Katona being drunk on TM. I think Holly was actually worse and it was barely spoken about!
Wow she's proper wankered!!! How has this been kept so quiet?!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry this is really off topic, but I’ve always wondered why Holly and Fearne Cotton aren’t as friendly as they used to be these days? Does anyone have any idea why?
Maybe because Fearne wants to live a cleaner life, her husband has been in rehab in the past so maybe they avoid the party scene. And as we all know, Holly appears to get pished and off her face quite often.

Reactions: 17
She has really been irritating me recently, fawning all over Phil on Friday after his announcement, then all that dancing at the spinning game in this morning. She thinks she is soo hilarious, but is really just behaving like a twit.

Reactions: 14
Haha Tyson Fury's wife was on TM today wearing the exact same skirt as Holly and she wore it better. Bet Holly was fuming! :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see ferne cotton alot as she lives right by me, she's always in h&m and I've never ever seen her wear makeup and her skin is quite bad, so I wouldn't say she's vein, BUT she is very very rude 🤣
I am surprised at H&M she is always prancing about on Instagram in designer gear, trying far too hard to look cool and whacky

Ferne Cotton also strikes me as a vain, vacuous waste of space with an equally annoying nasal voice as Holly. Who cares who she counts as friends? She's an absolute boring slug.
She also writes books about depression and anxiety which she is not qualified to, people buy them because she is well known. Her latest thing is cooking and veganism she must be trying to remove herself from the Celebirty Juice image and Holly and wants to be taken seriously - well sorry Fearne there are more credible people than you around and I have heard she is unsufferably rude.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I remember meeting a journalist at a party in 2014 and he told me and my friend that Holly was always out and cheating on her husband and doing loads of coke. We absolutely refused to believe it but after reading this thread today I'm starting to wonder if it was true. 😶

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She just gets everywhere on so many TV shows and so many adverts.

She loves herself so much but I don't know anyone in real life that actually likes her. This morning you need a lobotomy to watch, I feel my brain turning to mush if it's on for a few minutes.

Stephen should have gone to the jungle, she just doesn't need the money and the children don't need the disruption. I won't be watching it.
Pathetic little girl who is self obsessed and stupid, not pleasant traits in any human being.
Obviously aware of PS wrongdoing with younger men whilst married too so also a complete hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember meeting a journalist at a party in 2014 and he told me and my friend that Holly was always out and cheating on her husband and doing loads of coke. We absolutely refused to believe it but after reading this thread today I'm starting to wonder if it was true. 😶
Didn't she recently report her husbands car as stolen in the early evening and the cops found it near midnight outside her husbands work?
It was all very weird and they clammed up about it totally. The theory being she thought he was off cheating in it. Or something, I don't know, these people are weird.
Probably as bad as each other re infidelity. What a cess pool celebrity world is.

Reactions: 18
Didn't she recently report her husbands car as stolen in the early evening and the cops found it near midnight outside her husbands work?
It was all very weird and they clammed up about it totally. The theory being she thought he was off cheating in it. Or something, I don't know, these people are weird.
Probably as bad as each other re infidelity. What a cess pool celebrity world is.
ohh I never heard that, very interesting! What sordid lives these ITV folks are leading!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.