Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when I first became aware of Holly, which was when Dancing On Ice started in the mid-2000s but she's become so overexposed since then and somewhere along the way started to believe her own hype and became a turn off for me. I can't stand her presenting style on TM. Comes across as incredibly unprofessional with the constant crying and giggling and pretending to turn up drunk. I'm not sure why ITV think this is a good look?
I don’t know about pretending these days but when she was doing Saturday morning kids tv, she regularly turned up smashed off her tits. All the kids presenters were at it.

I was just doing a search as I was sure Holly had a tit pop out live on kids tv (she did) and I found this article from last year.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8977434/holly-willoughby-boobs-tv

The word caption under picture number 5 is quite revealing:

Holly Willoughby was quite the caner back in the day

:LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think she’s got as far as she has simply by her looks and having a producer Husband
That’s totally it. I always thought she like a low rent version of Cat Deeley back in the day. She’s really not that special when you think about it.

If you look at all the shows she’s hosted away from Phil they are all produced by her husband. Even that tit sports comedy quiz that she was completely wrong for. Would have had far more sense to have a comedian or former sports person do it.

Reactions: 14
He was off shagging about and had taken their/her car. She knew what was going on and reported the car as stolen so that the police would go looking for it, would find it and therefore find him. I think? Or she didn’t know what he was up to but then found out after the car was found?
Ooh, that makes sense.

It's amazing how much the press will cover up if they can still get something out of it, like Pip and also the Ant McPartlin stuff.

Reactions: 6
I just think Holly comes across fake. She's also on TV too much. I can't stand her childish behaviour. Just so unprofessional. They way Holly and Philip just laugh over guests over the slightest thing.

Reactions: 8
So bland. As for her fashion stuff :sick: so frumpy. I wish I was bitching the sake of it but do people actually think she looks good? I just don't get it. Just very bland, boring and basic, the whole package.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t know about pretending these days but when she was doing Saturday morning kids tv, she regularly turned up smashed off her tits. All the kids presenters were at it.

I was just doing a search as I was sure Holly had a tit pop out live on kids tv (she did) and I found this article from last year.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8977434/holly-willoughby-boobs-tv

The word caption under picture number 5 is quite revealing:

Holly Willoughby was quite the caner back in the day

:LOL: :LOL:
She said herself they would stay up all night in the hotel bat before doing Ministry of Mahem. I actually used to quite like her when she did xtra factor but not anymore

Reactions: 2
Just seen she’s posted a photo of a Friends baby and someone has quite rightly called her out on it seeing as she doesn’t post pictures of her own children

Reactions: 16
So bland. As for her fashion stuff :sick: so frumpy. I wish I was bitching the sake of it but do people actually think she looks good? I just don't get it. Just very bland, boring and basic, the whole package.
Her hair is awful, she should go back to the "dirty blonde" look:
holly-willoughby-1.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So glad there are other people who can’t stand Holly! I don’t understand why everyone loves her so much!
I wish something would smash that whiter than white reputation she likes to project because it’s all lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched a bit of This Morning and they had a ‘home school’ phone in. One call was a bit OTT and obviously a joke. Holly did not twig it was a prank. How dense?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've always wondered how 1 minute she's doing an interview with Boris Johnson, or a woman who's had 10 miscarriages, to crude, lewd, sexualised behaviour on Celebrity Juice? Very fake, she either wants to be taken seriously or not, but somehow she is 'protected'.

Reactions: 18
Love how she claims that she dyes her own hair and is even paid for doing so on adverts etc but yet when lockdown happens and she can't go to a hair dresser, her roots are horrendous!

Reactions: 10
Love how she claims that she dyes her own hair and is even paid for doing so on adverts etc but yet when lockdown happens and she can't go to a hair dresser, her roots are horrendous!
Surprised her hairdresser lets her walk around like that. Mine would be mortified re the colour and the roots. 😱

Reactions: 4
Her hair was terrible when she did I'm a Celeb. For all the money she has you would think she could find a decent colourist

Reactions: 5
Her hair was terrible when she did I'm a Celeb. For all the money she has you would think she could find a decent colourist

Does she dye it herself ? She must do even most hairdressers would not do a job like that .

I to have heard the rumours ( from a person who works in the biz ) she loves the white stuff .

So glad there are other people who can’t stand Holly! I don’t understand why everyone loves her so much!
I wish something would smash that whiter than white reputation she likes to project because it’s all lies!
Given Phillip Schofield's recent coming out I'm now waiting for Holly to admit that she actually did shag Fearne Cotton.

(although, I'm 50/50 on whether I actually believe that, given that it could easily just be tabloid titillation).

Reactions: 1
Given Phillip Schofield's recent coming out I'm now waiting for Holly to admit that she actually did shag Fearne Cotton.

(although, I'm 50/50 on whether I actually believe that, given that it could easily just be tabloid titillation).
😳😳 I actually hadn’t heard this! Are the still friends? They seemed to go from living in each other’s pockets, to never being seen together practically over night. It did seem very strange

😳😳 I actually hadn’t heard this!
It's one of those rumours that's been doing the rounds for years, but, like I say, it could very easily be bollocks. I could certainly believe Fearne has been with women though - although it must be said that for a bisexual guy I have a terrible gaydar.

As to if their still friends, as far as I can tell they still follow each other on Instagram and stuff.

We were staying at the same resort in Barbados as them a few years ago, the kids were dumped with the nanny for most of the week actually don’t think we saw the children with just their parents the entire holiday, it’s very sad she tries to portray this perfect mother image selling parenting books, when in reality she’s rather spend the day smoking and drinking at the bar

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.