Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand her. She is so childish. All that squealing and babyish ways on This Morning, you're an adult on an adult show, behave like it, or get a job on CBBies.
I refuse to watch anything this brain dead zombie is on....utter waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she was chocolate she would eat herself.
She lost around 2 stone, ditched the heavy makeup and long hair and yes she looks fantastic but she totally knows it
I dont understand why she wouldn't talk about her weight loss. Of course its personal to her but she talks about everything else so why not the one thing that could help others and that people are interested in.

Shes not as wholesome as she looks. She left Peter jones from dragons den, in financial tit when she pulled out of a collab she was doing with him. She stiffed him for a collab with Mark's and Spencer. Apparently there had been millions spent on the work he had done with her and all of it was without a contract as she was one of his best friends.
They always holidayed, jones, Schofield, Willoughby and the guy that does the chase. Now she holidays with schofe and Rochelle Hume.

I cant wait for her to disappear off the screen

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve heard on more than one occasion from people that have met her that she loves bit of booger sugar but pretends to be all sweet and girl next door. Put me right off her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she was chocolate she would eat herself.
She lost around 2 stone, ditched the heavy makeup and long hair and yes she looks fantastic but she totally knows it
I dont understand why she wouldn't talk about her weight loss. Of course its personal to her but she talks about everything else so why not the one thing that could help others and that people are interested in.

Shes not as wholesome as she looks. She left Peter jones from dragons den, in financial tit when she pulled out of a collab she was doing with him. She stiffed him for a collab with Mark's and Spencer. Apparently there had been millions spent on the work he had done with her and all of it was without a contract as she was one of his best friends.
They always holidayed, jones, Schofield, Willoughby and the guy that does the chase. Now she holidays with schofe and Rochelle Hume.

I cant wait for her to disappear off the screen
I thought she was alright when she was heavier she seemed genuinely bubbly to me but now it seems so forced

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her hair and clothes are awful. Especially the hair. It would look a lot better if it was longer and a darker blonde.

I actually think she looks quite bad and unhealthy in general. She's lost her glow, and just looks drunk, tired and sallow these days.

She also seems full of herself, and I get the impression that she is one of those celebrities who is hiding a secret cocaine habit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I wish to god she would put a toner on her hair. It’s a horrible colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve only seen a couple of segments on YouTube, but IMO, she is desperately trying to look like Kelly from the old Regis & Kelly show. Kelly & whoever now...

Reactions: 1
I’ve heard on more than one occasion from people that have met her that she loves bit of booger sugar but pretends to be all sweet and girl next door. Put me right off her
I’ve heard this too, from people who have worked with her 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve heard this too, from people who have worked with her 👀
Well her and her gang are all under the same management and hang out together. Ant dec schofield her etc and never get seen out, used to always be after parties at ant and decs houses etc.

They keep it tight knit but I’m not buying that ant had a painkiller addiction.

Reactions: 6
Well her and her gang are all under the same management and hang out together. Ant dec schofield her etc and never get seen out, used to always be after parties at ant and decs houses etc.

They keep it tight knit but I’m not buying that ant had a painkiller addiction.
Well hopefully, whatever addiction he had, is now under control... x

Yep me too....allegedly quite brazen with it
Yep! I know people who ‘know’ people, and apparently she loves the nose candy. Allegedly she’s even been on tv while on it as well x

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I used to work at a well known charity who deals with a lot of celebs and my manager’s husband worked in TV production and had said she’s nothing like what she appears on TV. He worked on Surprise, Surprise and apparently she’d be all sweet to the guest’s faces and then literally be rolling her eyes & complaining/taking the piss out of them behind the scenes. Not sure how much I believe that really and I personally don’t mind her, think she’s gone a bit boring yummy mummy now compared to when she first started though.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I used to work at a well known charity who deals with a lot of celebs and my manager’s husband worked in TV production and had said she’s nothing like what she appears on TV. He worked on Surprise, Surprise and apparently she’d be all sweet to the guest’s faces and then literally be rolling her eyes & complaining/taking the piss out of them behind the scenes. Not sure how much I believe that really and I personally don’t mind her, think she’s gone a bit boring yummy mummy now compared to when she first started though.
This actually does not surprise me and I could well believe it! The person I know, sometimes works at This Morning when they’re in Birmingham, and apparently a conversation happened where a well-known male celeb who openly does sniff was mentioned. Holly apparently started rolling her eyes and slagging him off and my friend (who, by the way, gives absolutely zero fucks and calls a spade a spade) called Holly out on it and said something along the lines of “Well he was good enough for you to speak to at (an awards event)” My friend tells me Holly looked mortified, gave her a filthy look, turned her back on her and wouldn’t speak to her for the rest of the time they were there...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The whole coy innocent act does my head in. The screeching 😤 too sweet to be wholesome.

Reactions: 10
I find her so annoying.. she’s always got on my nerves with all the sweetness & giggling .. I like her hair though

Reactions: 3
Her and Pip must be raking it in, but are still advertising some dodgy stuff

Reactions: 2
Her and Pip must be raking it in, but are still advertising some dodgy stuff

Philip Schofield is a multi multi millionaire. He’s absolutely loaded.

She’s probably got a fair few million in the bank too.

Reactions: 4
Ferne Cotton has a column in Red Magazine and this month she wrote about her friends and listed all the ones that have meant something to her over the years....Holly was not mentioned once which I thought was quite telling.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.