Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I was wrong and he's not had it recently but there's a massive difference in the wedding pic and the pap pics.
Yes I noticed straight away. It's not just a slight change, it's a massive difference 😀

Reactions: 3
While I think he's quite ugly and she is quite pretty they do look similar facially.

Reactions: 3
I find it bizarre people buy the clothes she is being paid to wear for M&S adverts because they think she likes them or wears them. She is being paid to have that picture taken, after that she will never wear them again! She was advertising biker boots from M&S on an Insta post a week or so ago, but then few days later she posts an Insta pic on her own grid of her walking through leaves and she is wearing the designer version by Grenson, at £300. She probably eats Marks and Sparks' food but as for wearing their clothes - she doesnt.

Also whilst I'm at it, 3 things that further annoy me:
1. Your job is literally to read the autocue, that is what you are employed to do. Why can she not do this? Why is she incapable of reading a sentence when there are people out there that probably could!
2. The way she drops her posh voice sometimes and the odd word comes out like some sort of cockney accent
3. When she sees something sweet like an animal or child, the ridiculous 'awwww' sound she makes - its cringe.

Other than that, no issue lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That jacket is a riot, can't believe it cost over £750. Is she hiding Schofe under it or something? You'd think she could get decent fitting leggings too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it bizarre people buy the clothes she is being paid to wear for M&S adverts because they think she likes them or wears them. She is being paid to have that picture taken, after that she will never wear them again! She was advertising biker boots from M&S on an Insta post a week or so ago, but then few days later she posts an Insta pic on her own grid of her walking through leaves and she is wearing the designer version by Grenson, at £300. She probably eats Marks and Sparks' food but as for wearing their clothes - she doesnt.

Also whilst I'm at it, 3 things that further annoy me:
1. Your job is literally to read the autocue, that is what you are employed to do. Why can she not do this? Why is she incapable of reading a sentence when there are people out there that probably could!
2. The way she drops her posh voice sometimes and the odd word comes out like some sort of cockney accent
3. When she sees something sweet like an animal or child, the ridiculous 'awwww' sound she makes - its cringe.

Other than that, no issue lol
I always find she does struggle to read the autocue too but shes dyslexic so maybe thats why.

Reactions: 1
Intrigued how Dan no longer speaks to lots of east end family since being with Holly. (Allegedly).

Reactions: 4
I seriously think she’s pregnant again. I thought it yesterday and now today her not turning up. If you’re going to have a day off why not take the day before your three days off not the day before? Plus this week has already been bad for This Morning so her doing this now is very odd

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.