Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are curtesy of Beach Flamingo, they’re permanently up her ass! She gets given stuff by them all the time!
So does she really like all that free stuff?.....or do we think after the photos have been taken, she rips them off and throws them in a corner! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Itll b one of her close mates owns the company no doubt. Anything she shares is normally one of her pals.
Not sure it’s her mate but it’s the founder Lily, who constantly comments on Holly’s daily outfit posts full of praise. I think Holly benefits from their use of her for endorsement as she gets all her holiday wardrobe from them for free when she takes her vacays. All her bikinis and swimming costumes are from there, plus that rainbow dress we saw earlier this summer. And another dress she was baking in at home. She does very well out of them!

Reactions: 2
Yes. I have friends in Portugal who often see her there (think she has a holiday home there?) and it's common knowledge they're all on it.
I can't stand her. She is so annoying and fake! Both her and Phil. I much prefer Eammon and Ruth as much as Eammon annoys me because he's just a bumbling old fart, I actually really like Ruth as she seems very genuine xx

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe how much weight she has lost!!!
Yeh since This Morning last week, I can’t believe it either 😆 I’m not saying she’s fat at all, but she was def bigger than that on TV last Thursday. Photoshop me thinks!

Reactions: 2
Holly is very upset on This Morning today and I don’t think it’s all to do with the piece of music they played 🤔

Reactions: 5
I think shes overwhelmed by the thought of this lockdown. She doesnt cope well
I think in general folk with a lot of money have struggled to comprehend that they don’t have the same freedoms as before, so while they’d bugger off abroad to get away from other troubles, they can’t do that now and they feel personally attacked

Reactions: 17
P
I think in general folk with a lot of money have struggled to comprehend that they don’t have the same freedoms as before, so while they’d bugger off abroad to get away from other troubles, they can’t do that now and they feel personally attacked
Probably correct yeah.

Are they still filming throughout lockdown like last time?
Yes

Reactions: 1
Holly is very upset on This Morning today and I don’t think it’s all to do with the piece of music they played 🤔
to be fair the story and the music they were talking about had me in tears too but she did look upset for quite a while after

Reactions: 1
Even today she didnt look right. Think shes feeling emotional at the mo ..
Arent we all! Have ya seen the state of the world lol

Reactions: 6
I can't stand her. She is so annoying and fake! Both her and Phil. I much prefer Eammon and Ruth as much as Eammon annoys me because he's just a bumbling old fart, I actually really like Ruth as she seems very genuine xx
Yep, completely agree. I think Holly annoys me more than Phil because she just seems to be bloody everywhere. The awful straw yellow hair, wonky face, gormless toothy grin, the fake giggling. She's not particularly clever or funny but has clawed her way to the top by virtue of blonde hair, big boobs (not so much anymore) and of course marrying a producer. Can't. Stand. Her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.