Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s obviously something going on, the mail ran a blah nothing story about her last week, which they generally do before something big breaks

Reactions: 10
It's very telling, in my opinion, that she didnt say the day before that she was going to be on leave for a few days, or failing that, that her absence was skipped over.

Also, that her unexplained absence comes so close to the sacking of Eamonn and Ruth

Reactions: 7
It's very telling, in my opinion, that she didnt say the day before that she was going to be on leave for a few days, or failing that, that her absence was skipped over.

Also, that her unexplained absence comes so close to the sacking of Eamonn and Ruth
I reckon either her mum or dad or older relative is ill

Reactions: 1
It's on front page of the Sun "Wheres Holly".

Definitely something going on

Reactions: 16
There's a big deal being made of this, it was clearly an unplanned absence, and if it happens to be poor health either of Holly or a relative, it's really no one's business and doesn't have to be declared to the world.

I'm just more surprised and interested to see R&E on the show today, if they had been dumped like reported, would they have been on acting like nothing has happened?

Reactions: 8
Doubt R & E have much choice as they're contracted to present Fridays til the New Year.

There's a big deal being made of this, it was clearly an unplanned absence, and if it happens to be poor health either of Holly or a relative, it's really no one's business and doesn't have to be declared to the world.

I'm just more surprised and interested to see R&E on the show today, if they had been dumped like reported, would they have been on acting like nothing has happened?

Reactions: 3
Are they throwing Ruth and Eamon under a bus this morning? I rarely watch it, is it always this bad?!

Reactions: 2
It's the only day I can watch, when E n R are on. I love watching them. They're so natural even when they bicker lol

Reactions: 6
E and R seem more perky and happy today, more than usual. Hope they've had good news.

Wouldn't it be great if they replaced P @ H Mon to Thursdays. I know that's not gonna happen tho

• Haha
Reactions: 8

They are being professional.

Reactions: 5
I dunno but there could be something coming out soon about her!! When some calls her a woman I know via DM( which is not the holy grail but sometimes can turn out to be true), a red flag popped up for me!! Has she been having an affair and it’s come to light?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I dunno but there could be something coming out soon about her!! When some calls her a woman I know via DM( which is not the holy grail but sometimes can turn out to be true), a red flag popped up for me!! Has she been having an affair and it’s come to light?
Oh that sounds like a good possibility because there has been rumours about that. Paddy McGuinness was mentioned earlier

Why do I get the feeling that Holly's life is about to blow up?.:whistle:

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There’s been rumours flying around for ages that Dan isn’t faithful, there was that fiasco with his car going missing and then being found at the office where he was 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
So if Holly has had an affair, or Dan has, I doubt v much it’s going to come to the public attention as there would be little point.
As for the pregnancy rumours ... not sure as would she compromise her figure now? Plus she certainly doesn’t look to have any sign of baby bump, she’s not been wearing loose fitting clothes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.