Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Secret Celeb Gossip it was rumoured there was trouble again in her marriage. Based on the Daily Mail publishing a random nothing article about Holly and her hubs. DailyFail do this when they can't write about something juicy.

Reactions: 10
OMG that squeaking and squealing on the bit with the snake on the advent calendar. :rolleyes::mad:

Reactions: 2
On the Secret Celeb Gossip it was rumoured there was trouble again in her marriage. Based on the Daily Mail publishing a random nothing article about Holly and her hubs. DailyFail do this when they can't write about something juicy.
Ah yes, the VERY rare sighting of them out together 😉

Reactions: 6
I obviously hope nothing bad has happened, however I actually think she is just sulking. Her and Phil have been made to look awful this week with the whole Eamon and Ruth business and she won’t like that one bit. She’s probably seen comments about her leaving instead of Ruth and has gone off in a mood.

Reactions: 18
I can't stand Alison or Davina. So glad I'm not watching 🤣. All they need to do is add Ant & Dec and I would definitely not watch it 🤣

• Haha
Almost time for thread #2, almost exactly two years to the day since this one started ...

Thread title suggestion:

Holly Willoughby #2 - Where's Willoughby? Surprise Days Off Ill, From Her "Job" With Phil

Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion
Holly Willoughby #2 Overpaid and Underworked needs days off, you're having a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she is a bit depressed ... she seems to have high highs and low lows ... her squeaky, squealy happy act seems to be exactly that (an act).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.