Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend is a Nanny in London and has friends who have worked with Holly with her childcare and apparently she is a nightmare boss and not very nice to work for.
Now we’re talking! Celeb nannies have the best stories! Tell us more if you can get more details 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t she supposed to launch a big lifestyle brand with Peter Jones???? It was ready to go and she pulled the plug at the last minute.... I bet Peter Jones was pissed off with that big time... Can’t see it working now as she is a bit oversaturated
She was always posting pics of her family and PJ family all on holiday together frequently.

Reactions: 1
Now we’re talking! Celeb nannies have the best stories! Tell us more if you can get more details 😂
I’ll try and bring it up again but it was about a year ago so she might think I’m being a bit strange asking 😂

Reactions: 6
Never let it be forgot that Ferne dated that dirty bastard Ian Watkins for a long, long time
They dated for less than a year, that isn’t a ‘long, long time’. Besides, Ferne should not be held accountable to any wrongdoing that someone she dated for a little bit did, so it should be forgot actually.

Reactions: 40
They dated for less than a year, that isn’t a ‘long, long time’. Besides, Ferne should not be held accountable to any wrongdoing that someone she dated for a little bit did, so it should be forgot actually.
It’s not like he would have been open about being a n0nce. Some wives have been married to their husbands for decades before they abruptly discover that they are paedos when the police come knocking at their door.

It’s likely that poor Fearne was just an innocent bystander.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fearne has been with Watkins twice so it was definitely longer than that. I just had a quick look and cannot find any mention of it whatsoever. Strange. I imagine it's really disturbing to find that out about your ex. It's not like he was caught nicking a tin of beans, he wanted to rape a baby. I remember crying when I read about it in the paper, if you'd been involved with someone like that it would haunt you.

Is Holly really a Coke head ?
It's been mentioned in Popbitch and they're a pretty reliable source.

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t make it up. HW on This Morning just now managed to say George Lloyd instead of George Floyd. Cutting edge journo right there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
whenever i hear or see the word dunce all i can picture now is Hollys smug mug.

It blows my mind how someone like her can end up being a presenter let alone a top earning one but then again it doesn’t because all she had to do was open her legs for a minger!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That clip of her on the One Show is actually embarrassing. So obvious she’s off her cake. Why was nothing done about that, she was a show. Bet she’s gutted she can’t ‘do lunch’ and snort a few lines before After School Club finishes. Bet Dan can’t stand her 😂

Reactions: 10
Someone on MN says that they know someone that knows Holly & Dan and that he is just totally uninterested in her and he is ALWAYS shagging about!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
whenever i hear or see the word dunce all i can picture now is Hollys smug mug.

It blows my mind how someone like her can end up being a presenter let alone a top earning one but then again it doesn’t because all she had to do was open her legs for a minger!!
I remember PS saying he wouldn’t present TM with anyone but her before she got the job. How much does he love himself? Wish they’d got rid of him back then.
And who else thinks she models herself on Margot Robbie? Since that whole Celeb juice stint as Harley Quinn fancy dress, she cut her hair, styled it the same and changed her make up. And even does the whole slight nostril flare wide grin smile. Creepy.

Reactions: 12
That’s probably true. If that’s the case Inever understand why they stay together. Can’t just be for the image.

Someone I used to work with knows Ricky from the Kaiser Chiefs and he used to tell us about parties he’d been to with HW and Emma Bunton and he said they were off their tits all the time, huge coke takers!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes I've heard similar. Would love to know what really happened when she reported her car stolen.
I believe Dan was away shagging someone and she didn’t know where he was so reported the missing car to see, some have suggested an insurance scam but I doubt that, they hardly need the £££.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone I used to work with knows Ricky from the Kaiser Chiefs and he used to tell us about parties he’d been to with HW and Emma Bunton and he said they were off their tits all the time, huge coke takers!!
Explains how they’re able to go on a 12 hour drinking sesh!
BE80659D-2A10-4846-BBED-13358DCDBEB4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Explains how they’re able to go on a 12 hour drinking sesh!
View attachment 147314
Exactly! A woman of Holly’s age, with 3 kids and all her jobs couldn’t do this for 12 hours, coke means that your able to keep drinking as it sort of sobers you up. She has had drug users on TM though and judges them and that makes me mad knowing what we know about her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.