Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she wore a wig as her style never ever changes from day to day. I find it impossible to have identical hair for 2 days never mind 2 years

Reactions: 9
We were staying at the same resort in Barbados as them a few years ago, the kids were dumped with the nanny for most of the week actually don’t think we saw the children with just their parents the entire holiday, it’s very sad she tries to portray this perfect mother image selling parenting books, when in reality she’s rather spend the day smoking and drinking at the bar
I can believe this. She's come across as a total fake for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Very fake.

she clearly only got to where she is by marrying a tv producer!!

notice how she dropped ant mcpartlin from being a bestie to hardly associating with him now - fake are frook

Reactions: 12
We were staying at the same resort in Barbados as them a few years ago, the kids were dumped with the nanny for most of the week actually don’t think we saw the children with just their parents the entire holiday, it’s very sad she tries to portray this perfect mother image selling parenting books, when in reality she’s rather spend the day smoking and drinking at the bar
does she smoke?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It will be interesting to see what she does next after leaving Celeb Juice. I bet this time next year she will move to BBC and relaunch her home/lifestyle brand. Didn’t she already make a bbc programme with Bradley Walsh around Xmas time? Testing the water before the big move maybe? I reckon behind the scenes her people are prepping on many ideas for which way her career can go and how she can move away from Pip & co!

Reactions: 7
It will be interesting to see what she does next after leaving Celeb Juice. I bet this time next year she will move to BBC and relaunch her home/lifestyle brand. Didn’t she already make a bbc programme with Bradley Walsh around Xmas time? Testing the water before the big move maybe? I reckon behind the scenes her people are prepping on many ideas for which way her career can go and how she can move away from Pip & co!
It would be a surprise to see her move to the BBC full time. Both because of how many ITV shows she does and also because it is more limiting to Holly for doing promotional activity surrounding brands etc. Because of BBC impartiality. It's a messy area though, some BBC stars promote some big things (Gary Linker and Walkers), but Michel Roux Jr left MasterChef over his endorsement with Albert Bartlett potatoes.

She looks like she is done with presenting on This Morning.

I was always aware of her fake concerned face, but now she always looks like she couldn't care less and is only keeping up appearances.

Reactions: 12
I've always thought she was so smug. Apparently there's a lot of :coffee: about her on the phillip schofe threads, but i don't have time to read 12 of those!!

• Haha
She's really changed and not for the better. Been hanging around Philip too long. I wouldn't be surprised if she quit this morning this year.

Reactions: 8
I'm always reading on Popbitch how she's addicted to arse waxing. Which makes me surprised that Schofe isn't bald yet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I remember meeting a journalist at a party in 2014 and he told me and my friend that Holly was always out and cheating on her husband and doing loads of coke. We absolutely refused to believe it but after reading this thread today I'm starting to wonder if it was true. 😶
I don’t know why but i find this so fascinating 😂 I just can’t imagine her doing lines of coke but it has been brought up a couple of times now so I’m really starting to think it’s true!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why but i find this so fascinating 😂 I just can’t imagine her doing lines of coke but it has been brought up a couple of times now so I’m really starting to think it’s true!
Same here! I thought Miss Cotton would’ve been the coke heid rather than HW! Just goes to show eh...

She can keep up the charade for a few more years, but wait till her kids are teenagers behaving like their parents. It'll be hard to keep a lid on that behaviour with teens having a digital footprint and all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It would be a surprise to see her move to the BBC full time. Both because of how many ITV shows she does and also because it is more limiting to Holly for doing promotional activity surrounding brands etc. Because of BBC impartiality. It's a messy area though, some BBC stars promote some big things (Gary Linker and Walkers), but Michel Roux Jr left MasterChef over his endorsement with Albert Bartlett potatoes.
Wasn’t she supposed to launch a big lifestyle brand with Peter Jones???? It was ready to go and she pulled the plug at the last minute.... I bet Peter Jones was pissed off with that big time... Can’t see it working now as she is a bit oversaturated

From the Times (edited because frankly a lot of it was utter PR tripe):

'I lost my virginity today,” Tara Capp tells me conspiratorially across the artfully distressed oak farmhouse table in her gleaming, newly refurbished kitchen. At its head, her partner, Peter Jones, the BBC Dragon and businessman who is worth almost £500 million, doesn’t bat an eyelid.

I have come to their leafy commuter belt manor to talk about their new joint venture, a lifestyle website called Truly. It’s the sort of big house with rambling grounds where there seems to be a cast of thousands constantly in the background, mowing lawns, cleaning windows, walking dogs, running towards Jones holding out his ringing iPhone several times an hour.

“This is my first interview,” Capp, 43, explains. Her first shoot, too. With Truly’s launch last year have come several others. First sale (a £22 foaming bath oil). First ever foaming bath oil, in fact. (“You can have bubble bath or oil. Why can’t we have both in one product?” “Tara is a creative genius,” Jones nods.)

Not to mention first controversy, when Holly Willoughby – known in retail circles as Will-you-buy for her commercial clout – with whom Jones and Capp set up the company, walked away from the project, citing her busy schedule, a week out from launch date last September with the warehouses already full of stock. (She announced a new ambassador role at Marks & Spencer and flew to Australia to host I’m a Celebrity a few weeks later.)

“Something had to give,” Willoughby said at the time. “We talked for a long time and it was obvious to all of us that I couldn’t fit it into my life.”

“We spent an intense 18 months developing the business and Holly decided she wouldn’t be able to commit the time,” Capp says. “We fully supported her decision to do what was right for her and her family.”

That isn’t quite how the tabloids covered it. The decision is said to have threatened a ten-year friendship between the couple and Willoughby, who used to holiday together. Apparently Jones, 53, who also owns a 40 per cent stake in Willoughby’s husband Dan Baldwin’s TV production company, was “furious” that Willoughby had walked away from an £11 million deal, having agreed to be more of a partner than simply a celebrity face for the brand. The company even apologised to those who had already signed up to it.

The rumour was that Truly under Willoughby would be a British Goop, only without the Gwyneth Paltrow price tags or jade vagina eggs.
The most popular item on there at the moment is a £45 faux shagreen tray. It’s very Truly: you probably don’t need it, but it’ll make your gaff look tasteful.

Truly’s collection includes a small fashion range, all shot on a model who (it must be said) looks a lot like Holly Willoughby. A £95 daisy print midiskirt, £58 denim culottes and cashmere jumpers for £119. “Classics that are made well and going to last,” says Capp. “I’m not trying to reinvent the wheel or tell you what you should and shouldn’t wear because, frankly, why would you listen to me?”

My friend is a Nanny in London and has friends who have worked with Holly with her childcare and apparently she is a nightmare boss and not very nice to work for.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.