Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Precisely, and where is Dan while all this is happening too. She probably doesn’t see herself having a problem with it and that she’s rock and roll for doing with it an All Saint and a Spice Girl. Bet Liam would sort them out with a bag back when Nicole was married to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have went right off Holly, I really have, she is so insincere and I think she probably looks down on folks with less than her, I also hate how celebs have Instagram accounts and they post stuff and lots of nice comments yet nothing back, I get that she is busy and can’t possibly reply to them all but it just screams out “I’m too good to connect to non famous folks”😡😡

I was also surprised that the Appleton one is mates with HW as she seems ‘too cool’ for Holly, Holly seems very Mumsnet like, iyswim?! Also I can’t imagine Holly sitting with Liam G, and imagine Dan and Liam being buddies?!😂😂 I imagine Liam thinking of Dan as a MC wanker!!😂😂😂

I reckon Holly and Dan have separate lives, you never see them photographed together except when they take their kids on holiday.

I reckon Holly and Dan have separate lives, you never see them photographed together except when they take their kids on holiday.

Reactions: 3
I wish something would make her fall from grace. She’s so smug. Her holier than thou attitude is beyond irritating!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah me too. I originally never liked her then I was sucked in thinking she was actually sound but I’ve gone back to thinking she is a nob. She must be very careful and sneaky to never get pictured taking it. She’ll slip up one day

Reactions: 13
So Holly, what first attracted you to your TV producer husband? Love? Or the fact you'd have a career for the rest of your life? Holly makes me laugh, I read in the week that when she found out she had dyslexia she thought all this time she was just dumb. My love, you can have dyslexia and still be dumb. I do love the idiot, she makes me laugh.

3b21a72395ff2b02b576ddb3b01b6e15.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She rubs me up the wrong way with her giggling, ditzy blonde routine :rolleyes: I could be completely wrong here, but I also get a bit of a sadness about her - I don't think her home life is as perfect as she portrays.

Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice she's not wearing her wedding ring today? I missed the start of TM so not sure if she mentioned why... 🤔

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice she's not wearing her wedding ring today? I missed the start of TM so not sure if she mentioned why... 🤔
And yet Schofe still wears his even though we know that marriage is a complete sham.

Agree about her home life probably not being as happy as she portrays. I remember reading years ago about her hubby not being that interested in her or something.

Reactions: 13
Yeah me too. I originally never liked her then I was sucked in thinking she was actually sound but I’ve gone back to thinking she is a nob. She must be very careful and sneaky to never get pictured taking it. She’ll slip up one day
They would have to really trust someone in their circle that isn’t famous to be able to get it for them

Reactions: 1
So Holly, what first attracted you to your TV producer husband? Love? Or the fact you'd have a career for the rest of your life? Holly makes me laugh, I read in the week that when she found out she had dyslexia she thought all this time she was just dumb. My love, you can have dyslexia and still be dumb. I do love the idiot, she makes me laugh.

View attachment 148292
Ye Gods....she looks completely off her thrupennies on the Bolivian Marching Powder in that picture!! 😳

Reactions: 1
And yet Schofe still wears his even though we know that marriage is a complete sham.

Agree about her home life probably not being as happy as she portrays. I remember reading years ago about her hubby not being that interested in her or something.
Yeah, years ago I remember reading that he was very controlling and not a particularly nice guy.

Reactions: 5
I remember reading something along those lines too. There was a clip somewhere (think it was on a mumsnet thread years ago) from this morning where they were talking with a dv victim. Holly said something along the lines of she could relate to something the woman said, and Phil’s jaw dropped for a second and he looked at her. Idk it was a really weird clip I’m gonna try and dig it up, could have just been something of nothing but there was a big discussion about it on the thread.

Reactions: 15
Strange the wedding rings gone
I got attacked on the TM Facebook page because I dared mention the wedding ring is gone. Apparently Holly has said she's not wearing them because she's constantly washing her hands. Yeah right. Today is the first day she hasn't worn them.

I got attacked on the TM Facebook page because I dared mention the wedding ring is gone. Apparently Holly has said she's not wearing them because she's constantly washing her hands. Yeah right. Today is the first day she hasn't worn them.
Yeah, she's not washing them on screen is she? Very strange. She made a big deal once before she forgot to put them on.... Not today though 🤷

Reactions: 4
I always think it seems such exaggerated hogwash between her and Phil, those pathetic I heart HW/PW t-shirts after the Tom Hiddleston thing.She wasn't that bothered about jacking in the Dancing On Ice gig years ago when she thought a switch to The Voice on BBC was a better option for her career, never quite worked out and Emma Willis does a much better job of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.