Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Another 1st timer on this thread and thinking something doesn't sit right with all of this.
How was this guy traced, usually the police would give some indication.
Wasn't the story that HW was so angry she didn't know about Philip's brother especially as they'd all been on holiday with him around her kids?!?
Now they're speaking again??
It's also gone from she'll be offscreen for the foreseeable to she'll be back in 3 weeks. That's a bit specific and weird.
She is only out for herself and so much of this doesn't add up.

Reactions: 25

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Gawd almighty, her leaving has been on all the news channels - Sky, BBC, GB news and talktv. Wtf. How is a 2 bit 'presenter' resigning such a newsworthy item!!

kev1974

VIP Member
smells like an attempt to reset the narrative about her and replace her queue jumping and her association with Philth Schofield (and knowing about his brother) and replace it with "kidnap victim".

Nothing is straightforward with her, remember when her car was "stolen"?

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Hmm I'll reserve judgement I think. I have a funny feeling that this will be a very different story when it comes out after any court case.

It's certainly been a cloud with a silver lining for Holly, anyway. She's away from TM without losing face.

Yel

Chatty Member
What is this intro 💀 It’s like an amalgamation of cryptic Facebook mum posts “End of an era” “Family comes first”. Half expected them to end the titles card with “DM me hun x”

Haha, she must have pissed off a lot of staffers. That looks like someone taking the piss

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
1 million percent I think this is all a set up as I bet there is a tabloid that has something on her!!! whether that be a drug / sex scandal or just the fact that there is undeniable proof she was complicit in the Phil cover up (we all know she is, but we also know how fickle the general public can be), this was all carefully orchestrated for her to walk away...…..BUT I hope like when Phil quietly quit then it all came out the same happens to her!!!! For far too long she has played the doe eyed innocent sidekick, when in reality she is a ruthless conniving money grabbing attention seeking twat!!! and im so here for her downfall,
That guy I think had some kind of sexual fascination with her, and her PR team have massively embellished this, perhaps this is why she has stepped down as she didn't gain as much sympathy as she hoped!!!!! and it turns out to be not 100% true

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Turned on TV to catch-up on the situation in Israel and the first thing Susanna Reid says is: "I'm sure we all want to give our best to Holly Willoughby" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. That's utterly fucking absurd. ITV bigwigs are clearly petrified of Holly and her Husband. It's not healthy and it could be sinister.

(I know, my own fault for having ITV on.)

Fiona18

Holly must be thinking where did it all go so wrong since September 22. Quegate, the tension with Phillip, the media scrutinising their every move onscreen, Phillips scandal coming to light, Holly ending their friendship, Are you Okay? Speech, leaving TM again, her Mother in Law dying, partnership's on the show not working, Wylde Moon a laughing stock, booed at the NTA, and finally a nut job stalker who wants her killed but yet the general public don't believe it.
I bet she wishes she could rewind time to when she was the next best thing and giggled her way through TM.

• Heart
The so called "hit man" in Alaska obviously won't be coming to the UK next week, nore was he ever actually planning to.
They need to stop the waste of police protection and get them out doing real work. Holly can employ some security or go into hiding at her own expense. I'll raise a freedom of information to find out how much has been wasted. Sickening.

• Heart

Don’tStart

VIP Member
The way ar Kim has been omnipresent throughout this whole saga. First she oversaw Phillip’s downfall, and she didn’t stop calling her a little bitch until Holly left the show. I bet Phil and Holly rue that fateful day she was invited onto the This Morning sofa because she’s been gunning for them ever since. She needs her crowning moment. Now Phil and Holly have gone ITV need to end their ban on Kim and supply her with all the booze and alcohol and let her onto the Big Brother aftershow!

• Haha

Don’tStart

VIP Member
What is this intro 💀 It’s like an amalgamation of cryptic Facebook mum posts “End of an era” “Family comes first”. Half expected them to end the titles card with “DM me hun x”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
If only she would go but she never will. She believes that she is Golden Girl and untouchable and sadly that is the view of her bosses at ITV.
My friend who worked there at the time of Queuegate said Holly, in particular, was completely in shock and unnerved by the public backlash. She’s been untouchable for so long, the golden girl like you say, that she really couldn’t handle the negative press. She’s been noticeably different and more closed off ever since. I think she knows now that a lot of people dislike her.

She is literally worlds away from the person that used to do Celebrity Juice!

• Heart

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
I wonder if this will be Holly’s time to withdraw from this very public life without it having any association to the downfall of This Morning 🤔

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
The plot thickens ( no pun intended) . I think there is so much more to this than the press are reporting. It will all come out eventually !

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Why has Josie gone all fake? Looks, personality? She was popular in bb for being real which makes it all the more ironic.

Reactions: 23