Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eureka

VIP Member
"She never got over the loss of Phil", ffs you would think he died. Such overblown hype over nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

TheRockingReverend

It sounds like he hater her. But also just re Jill Dando she was sailing too close to the sun regarding a Prince Andrew story, so goes the theory. Maybe Holly pissed someone off or saw too much.
Nah - Jill Dando was a intelligent and credible TV presenter who probably did uncover something nasty.
HW? Can you imagine her skulking around the corridors of TV centre - with that annoying giggle, or it would be 'OMG' all over social media. She's hardly subtle.
The reason for this? She's playing to the lowest form of life with daytime TV - these weirdos are the target audience for This Morning, stuck in their bedsits. In fact have a piece on how to best wear formal shoes with tracksuit bottoms whilst shuffling around town centres muttering to yourself, and how to cook a Fray Bentos pie for every meal (cue HW doing her over the top laugh as Gino mispronounces Fray Bentos as 'Arse Fisting') and you would really appeal to them.

• Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I predict Holly will make a radical change and drop the miss goody two-shoes act. She's go hard on the right-wing conspiracy theory and start a new show with Russell Brand. ;)

Seriously though, I think it's finally dawned on Holly that everyone can see straight through her now. She's had a bloody good run and earned a shed load of money. If she's got anything about her she'll embark on a new career outside of television. People sometimes make a radical career changes in their 40s and 50s. Anyway, that's my advice for her ... like she gives a shit. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Starting to completely agree with the previous poster who said this is all very convenient to get her off This Morning permanently without it looking like she was pushed/involved in the Phil stuff.

Mollydog

VIP Member
Is she finished presenting for the summer maybe?
For good hopefully!
Holly, I don’t give a SHIT that you went to Glastonbury and that you paid probably about a grand for the helicopter, and probably 12 grand for a VIP package. But don’t fucking sit there the day before behaving like you give a SHIT about interests rising for the 13th time in a row! You don’t give a SHIT about the general public struggling. THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF! She’s paid a fortune to do (let’s face it) what she likes! And if those Glasto and helicopter tickets were gifted then she’s utter scum. Taking drugs and knowing schofe was shagging that kid make her a piece of SHIT too 😡🤛
GET IN THE FUCKING SEA

• Heart

Don’tStart

VIP Member
I literally cannot concede how this whole saga has unfolded. Filing past the Queen’s coffin and queue-jumping. Phil shagging all manner of boys. MM having to flee to the US. Phil admitting to the affair and the subsequent BBC interview. Eamonn and Kerry Katona’s interviews. Kim Woodburn calling Holly a little bitch. An inquiry. A 54 stone lump of lard. A hitman. Like, their arses were stuck to that sofa like Velcro 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
So this smug little twat covered up/ignored PS, and now she's handsomely rewarded by the employer who also covered up/ignored PS.

ITV can get in the fucking bin. Cunts the lot of them

• Heart

DonAragona

VIP Member
There isn't a living organism alive on earth that Holly wouldn't throw under the bus.

Dreadful creature.

Honeystar

VIP Member
I’ve been horrified by this whole kidnap plot and imagine there is a lot more to it than has been made public so can only imagine how she feels, especially when her home is so easy to publicly find. BUT it has created the perfect excuse for her to leave This Morning and for her exit to always be remembered for this and not linked to Pippy which is very handy

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

shoppingaddict123

Chatty Member
Agree bring back Ruth & Eamonn. With Rylan and Fearne.
Josie nice but just not cutting it, Rochelle is abysmal.
They need the old guard back …

Trafalgar

VIP Member
My gut tells me they are testing AJ and Will on Big Brother as a new ITV pair as Big Brother really does not need two people to host it!
I cannot stand AJ, her voice grates on me so much, she has no personality at all other than laughing and smiling.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I have come here for the first time because something is not right with this story.

I don’t like taxpayers’ cash being wasted on police outside Holly’s ridiculous house. She can afford her own heavies.
Totally agree. She's on a million pound contract, has a million pound villa in Portugal, so pay for your own protection H

Fiona18

TM needs presenters with a journalistic background. Josie, Rochelle and Alison are lost when it comes to.big discussions, as was Holly. Phil carried Holly for years, she knew it and was happy to play the game. The difference is Holly was quite good on the easy features on TM and Phil would let her take tge lead there. The current three ladies are not.
Female wise I'd love to see an older presenter such as Sarah Greene, Vanessa Feltz, Carol Vorderman, Davina, Ruth. Male wise I only see one contender. Ben Shepherd.

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
I don’t think we will see HW back at TM ever again.
I think she will take time out “ re brand “ possibly have the 4th child she has mentioned and come back in a few years. TM is beyond boring now and scandal after scandal is seriously damaging HER brand.

Reactions: 25