Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I think her not queuing made people think (realise) she thinks she's some big celebrity above everyone else and too important to queue whereas before she was like their friend who gave them some company while they had a coffee and did the ironing. So I think before that a lot of social media and media chat was like oh I love your hair, wasn't Holly funny today, isn't Holly a hoot and it changed so drastically after that.
Yes, I think queuegate started a backlash that neither she nor Schofield had ever foreseen.
They were so cocooned in the world of fakery at This Morning, and believed their own hype.

And after that it was all one way - downhill.

Reactions: 22

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I really think they will. I tuned into TM this morning and had to switch over. I know not everyone likes Alison but I do - but even with her presence Holly is just so unlikeable and fake.
Alison strikes me as someone who is 'easily led' if you know what I mean ... Holly runs the show and it's a case of either fall in line or fuck off.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I can't believe she said This Morning 'wasn't the same' (after Phil left). Obviously it wasn't, but what a bitter comment and insulting to other presenters who deserve a chance to have a career on daytime television. You don't OWN The Morning Holly, it's not all about YOU. It doesn't matter how much stuff you pump into your face to try and hold back the years, there are newer, brighter, less fake, people out there who can do just as good as a job. You've had your time love, the mask started to slip over queue-gate and how you dumped your so-called best-friend overnight in order to try and save your own career. What goes around comes around. Close the door on the way out, thanks.
What she means is the other presenters are as arrogant and horrid as her and Phil are. They were two of the same, both arrogant arseholes who thought they ruled the roost.

DrtCrl

Chatty Member
I wonder if the plan all along was to leave but she needed to try and save face a bit first… and then this happening kind of presented an opportunity to make an exit
This is EXACTLY what I think happened. It was clear before the summer that people didn’t want her on there any more. I feel so sorry for her being on the receiving end of this but when people think about her leaving now this will be the reason why, not anything to do with queue-gate or PS.

Opinionated

VIP Member
It’s all about damage limitation. Before the kidnap plot everyone hated her and wanted her to follow Phil. Now all of a sudden everyone’s licking her arse on the this morning Facebook post. Hmmm doesn’t smell fishy at all!!!! It’s just very good PR!!!!! 😡

feath

No one actually approached Willoughby or contacted her then. The guy they've arrested obviously has a lot of problems. As if a hitman from the USA would be likely to fly over here on the bidding of someone who would be unlikely to be able to pay big bucks. It sounds like the guy was fantasizing.

• Haha

Fiona18

Holly's really lost her spark on This Morning. She doesn't click with Alison. I'd go so far to say I think her and Phil would've looked down on Alison over the years. The show is a car crash. She should have left when he did.

• Heart

Radiorebel

A little tidbit of gossip from my friend at News UK which runs Talk TV. On the Vanessa Feltz show yesterday she had a commentator on to talk about Holly leaving TM. The commentator mentioned how her popularity had dwindled since queue gate and Vanessa defended her against everything he said. Well apparently Vanessa was furious and demanded they got someone else for the next hour to redo the segment in a better light. The office quickly drafted in someone from the Sun who then came on the show an hour later to give Holly an easy ride. You can watch the episode back on YouTube for some uncomfortable viewing.

• Wow

Mrs Merkin

i cannot bear Josie‘s accent and i live in the West Country - she seems to be putting it on a tad more now - watched her today she was absolutely rubbish !!

mee43

VIP Member
Why does she need 3 weeks off to get over it?
And how does she know it’ll take precisely 3 weeks?

• Heart
  • Angry

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Worse is Laura Whitmore who did the helicopter thing and is apparently a guest of a charity!! These celebs are ridiculous and glad that people, well Tattle readers, are starting to see through it
I find that the "lesser" celebs are the most arrogant and entitled. Many of the megastars, well from stories I've heard, seem to be more down to earth. It wouldn't surprise if this is the case. You wouldn't spot the likes of Holly Willoughby out and about mixing with common folk.

• Heart
Even the foo fighters went to Glastonbury on the train, and this one’s turning up in a helicopter?! 🤣🤣

Get yourself in the bin!
Worse is Laura Whitmore who did the helicopter thing and is apparently a guest of a charity!! These celebs are ridiculous and glad that people, well Tattle readers, are starting to see through it

• Sick
  • Angry

inyo

VIP Member
If they get rid of Martin Frizell the show might have a chance of surviving, but to me the brand still feels too tainted even with a clean slate of presenters.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

coconochanel

VIP Member
Apparently she will be back at Christmas with Phil doing the 'How to spend it well' programme. 🤣

*Im joking obv

• Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
They’re definitely pushing the story to try and gain sympathy/turn public opinion back to looking at her in a nice way. But have you guys seen the bloke they charged? She wouldn’t even have to walk at a fast pace to outrun him, just go up a flight of stairs and you’re safe. There’s no way he’d have actually reached her he can’t even reach his shoes

• Haha