Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Since queue-gate the rot really set in for those two. I'm not surprised they both went this year. I think she wanted to hang on a bit longer after him to distance herself from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Yel

Chatty Member
Whatever your thoughts on the royal family, the queen's final service was to start the death loop to get rid of these two. Thank you Ma'am!

Holly will not go on to bigger and brighter things, she'll forever be tainted. People must never forget she skipped the queue and then lied about it 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
The whole kidnapping story is giving me the same vibes as Alison Hammonds boyfriend blackmailing her a few months ago. A convenient cover up for something bigger…

• Heart
Reactions: 59

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
The lesson here for everybody - the UK really dislikes anybody who jumps a queue. It was the beginning of the end for both of them when they did that.

take note hunnies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I’m sorry but her being the top story on the daily Mail over what else is happening in the world at the moment is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Radiorebel

ITV advised her to take as much leave as she needed and not make the decision so quickly, she went ahead and posted the statement. Hence why a joint statement hasn’t been put out by ITV. Will give you more if I get it folks.

• Wow
Reactions: 50

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
The whole kidnapping story is giving me the same vibes as Alison Hammonds boyfriend blackmailing her a few months ago. A convenient cover up for something bigger…
Exactly!! I said on here a few days ago that the ‘kidnap plot’ was very comvenient timing - and I got shouted down! There’s something very strange at play in Holly’s life, but it’ll all come out eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Am I the only one in thinking this whole kidnap saga was a set up to make her leaving TM less obvious from the philith fallout 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 46

sarwah17

This Morning needs an overhaul, just stripped down and started again with a new set, new people etc. It’s just not the same anymore and as much as I love Josie it’s just got this icky feeling!
The producers probably rue the day they got rid of R&E because it has been scandal after scandal for them since...

Reactions: 44

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
I wonder if the plan all along was to leave but she needed to try and save face a bit first… and then this happening kind of presented an opportunity to make an exit

Reactions: 43

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I’m sure it’s already been mentioned but The Sun seem to be heavily hinting that her exit is less to do with kidnap plots and more to do with her fear over the potential findings of the investigation into toxicity at This Morning 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 42

TulleStarr

Chatty Member
It's all bollocks. It really is. Anyone who really believes this shitshow, that she was in any real danger, needs to have a word with themselves!

I wish the police worked this fast for us ordinary folk!! Who's been paid off?! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 42

TulleStarr

Chatty Member
So now she's finally quit This Morning.

This is all a PR's dream. The strange loner with his warped fantasies has 'forced' her to quit - not the fact the public have had enough of her and her popularity has plummeted.

Hold tight for the 'exclusive' interview, detailing her fears, Phillip and hopes for the future.

She'll be back on TV with her own show, next year.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Eureka

VIP Member
I think it’s interesting she’s leaving in a way that creates sympathy and goodwill for her. Saint Holly is back, the woman who was a close confidant to a groomer or who pushed her best mate under a bus has been all but forgotten.

Pulltheotherone

VIP Member
As much as she may grate on my nerves this is a horrible situation for her and her family.
I say this as someone who has experienced a stalker ( he later committed suicide )
It’s a terrifying experience.

• Sad
  • Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Hello, how are you? :LOL:

Better than Holly's flagging career I hope. It's so strange starting a new thread after Phil got exposed as a grooming predator whilst old Hols went on holiday and had the brass neck to return to TM with a heartless nod to the events of late.

Well done @theleagueofgentlemen for our cracking thread title, did the moon advise you?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

coconochanel

VIP Member
Maybe Rishi should concentrate on sorting this country out and forget about two bit tv presenters :rolleyes: (yes yes I know, ignore my profile pic🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Cat87

VIP Member
Even the foo fighters went to Glastonbury on the train, and this one’s turning up in a helicopter?! 🤣🤣

Get yourself in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 38