Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And she’s off to Glastonbury in a helicopter. She’s one smug two faced cow. She won’t be mingling - she’ll be in the VIP areas because that’s what she thinks she is. She’s so far up her own arse. Maybe Phil has dirt on her that he can dish up one day..

Reactions: 32

KINGAA

VIP Member
This Morning needs an overhaul, just stripped down and started again with a new set, new people etc. It’s just not the same anymore and as much as I love Josie it’s just got this icky feeling!

Reactions: 31

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I can't believe she said This Morning 'wasn't the same' (after Phil left). Obviously it wasn't, but what a bitter comment and insulting to other presenters who deserve a chance to have a career on daytime television. You don't OWN The Morning Holly, it's not all about YOU. It doesn't matter how much stuff you pump into your face to try and hold back the years, there are newer, brighter, less fake, people out there who can do just as good as a job. You've had your time love, the mask started to slip over queue-gate and how you dumped your so-called best-friend overnight in order to try and save your own career. What goes around comes around. Close the door on the way out, thanks.

ps. I hope that cleaner woman will give her opinion on GB News later. She'll be over the moon. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Mollydog

VIP Member
FEARNE BRITTON AND RYLAN CLARKE!!!
Change the name of TM to Mornings with Fearne and Rylan and shake it up bit

• Sick
  • Heart

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I have come here for the first time because something is not right with this story.

I don’t like taxpayers’ cash being wasted on police outside Holly’s ridiculous house. She can afford her own heavies.

Reactions: 30

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
I think they bought Josie in to make no talent-Holly look better at hosting. Two faced, lying Holly just needs to go. Can’t stand her voice anyway
Hahaha. Why do we have to put up with these dreadful busted flushes? Both Holly and Phil should have gone after Queuegate at the latest. I can’t believe the BBC is after “poaching” Holly. Why do they think we love these people?! It’s just sitting on a sofa reading an autocue. Stop giving so much money, power and undue credit to these people, it’s how various scandals happened. There must be some BBC trainee somewhere who can read words off a screen whilst sitting down and not making a pass at anyone or participating in a culture that allows junior employees to be used in that way and then thrown on the scrapheap.

darren.lit

The fact they didn’t announce the new presenter for Dancing On Ice is very telling. I think ITV knew that this was coming

NightBurger

Am I the only one in thinking this whole kidnap saga was a set up to make her leaving TM less obvious from the philith fallout 🤔
No you aren’t. From cold hearted queue jumping witch who dropped her ‘best friend’ like a sack of hot shit. To poor brave victim? It’s all very convenient!

• Heart

Mrs Merkin

Would love to see Eamonn and Ruth back on This Morning, ideally with Fearne Britton and Rylan too..
Oh yes please - soo love Fern and her lovely cat Barbara (Instagram 🤗) Rylan and his tv mum and dad Eamonn and Ruth would be perfect x
---
Agree bring back Ruth & Eamonn. With Rylan and Fearne.
Josie nice but just not cutting it, Rochelle is abysmal.
They need the old guard back …
Rochelle is as thick as mince and is soo out of touch with viewers - i can imagine she feels that they are the great unwashed - have a look on her instagram she is such a yawny show off 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
IMG_3411.jpeg

---
MM having to flee to the US

Wow must have missed this? Did he go over full time

I think it does need a revamp with people that have not been involved with the Frizzell era. Fresh start, fresh presenters. More news focused and less ‘pensioners that have married their tomboy’ type stories
Who’s MM?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

orangehead

VIP Member
I just don't understand why the whole stalker\murder\kidnap stuff means she's quit.

There was a threat against her, the police acted quickly and she had security, the guy organising it was then apprehended, the hitman was named and wasn't in the country, if he comes into the country the police can make sure they're informed\hes apprehended.

She\this morning can afford security, she's worth a million quid to them and basically works part time but they can't send a bodyguard to take her to work and back home? The studio is packed with security and people.

I'm not understanding why she's 'let him win' and quit her job which she's done for 14 years and 'loves'....

So she's now going to go to dancing whatever she hosts and any other jobs she gets, presumably securityless and there's no danger there but travelling to the this morning studio could mean terrible danger? 👀

JoelFizz

VIP Member
With Holly finally leaving TM, do we think this stalker plot will all of a sudden go away? Was this all just a load of shit to let her have an exit??

Yel

Chatty Member
Everyone knows how smug she is, but if there was ever a time to be humble and not use your privilege it's now. The queue gate stuff wasn't that long ago and here is an autocue reader flying over everyone to avoid any minor inconvenience of queuing.

The public transport thing is such a pr win for big celebs. But she's neither a big celeb nore would she ever risk being near members of the public and the heckles of "little bitch" ect.

• Heart

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I reckon she’ll pull out of DOI as well and they’ll get Stephen Mulherne in to do that before finally pulling the plug on the entire show after this series. It’s been crap for years.

Do we think they’ll continue to do This Morning as it is or do a much needed revamp of the entire format?

coconochanel

VIP Member
I don't like the woman and glad she's left TM after shafting Phil BUT at the end of the day she is a mother and I wouldn't want any harm to come to her.

Reactions: 28