Holly Willoughby #6 Poundland Paltrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she used Peter to get an insight into his wives lifestyle company and then used that knowledge to set up Wild Moon or whatever the duck it’s called.
Happens all the time in business, but it's usually someone small and not in a position of power fucked over by morally void people like Holly.

We all know she has a very high opinion of herself, but it's another level to think she went ahead with making an enemy of Peter Jones.

Reactions: 12
Didn’t she screw over Peter Jones from dragons den around the time she left YMU as well? He was all set up ready to start a company called Truly with her and then she backed out at the very last minute?

Holly is for Holly, those tempted to have sympathy with her would be well advised to remember that.

Reactions: 13
"She never got over the loss of Phil", ffs you would think he died. Such overblown hype over nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Didn’t she screw over Peter Jones from dragons den around the time she left YMU as well? He was all set up ready to start a company called Truly with her and then she backed out at the very last minute?

I bet Peter Jones is sitting smiling this morning. Utterly karma and greed got her in the end.
I loved Holly from her Saturday morning days to Streetmate. She changed so much.

Reactions: 15
Thing is, unless you see an actual police man/woman talk about this case it can never be proved and these 'celebs' take advantage of that. Authorities and companies are bound by confidentiality laws.
E.g Katie price and her monthly court cases. She has likely escaped a couple of jail sentences so far by getting her photographer to take some pics of her standing outside the priory, claiming she is an inpatient.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Finally tuning in knowing she is not going to be on...its a nice feeling

Reactions: 3
My own take is this guy is most likely a fantasist, a women hating nutter who gets off writing fan fiction about what he'd like to do to women. It's disgusting and I don't blame the police doing their due diligence and checking it out because you never know for sure but I imagine it will all go away without much fuss. I don't blame Holly for being scared, women in the public eye are always easy targets and it needs to be taken more seriously. I don't believe though that this is the reason she's going. Why leave TM over fears for your safety but stay on board for the other shows she does? That doesn't really make sense to me. The timing of this has made it easy for Holly to leave and she's probably thinking a few months away out of sight and she'll come back in the new year and we'll have all forgotten.

Reactions: 23
Craig and yer one presenting. Dermot josie and ali would not have wanted to do that segment. Good ole phil vickery outlasting THEM ALL.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t stand Rochelle! She has zero presenting skills and should go she is dire! Oh dear Vanessa bumming up Holly! Yuk
---
Rochelle is smug and talentless get her off the the screen PLEEEEEAASE!

Reactions: 17
What is this intro 💀 It’s like an amalgamation of cryptic Facebook mum posts “End of an era” “Family comes first”. Half expected them to end the titles card with “DM me hun x”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She got a half a segment ...about three minutes? They dislike her. There must have been damming info in the philth investigation.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am reading and watching some blind items suggesting that HW was caught up in some smex (take away the m) scandal. Does anyone know what that could have been? I have it on good authority that her balding hubby would have multiple affairs whilst she was pregnant and she knew about it so they probably have some kind of of arrangement. Oh how sooo very dull.

Bet Peter Jones is loving this unfold. He kept a very dignified silence.

Reactions: 14
So now she's finally quit This Morning.

This is all a PR's dream. The strange loner with his warped fantasies has 'forced' her to quit - not the fact the public have had enough of her and her popularity has plummeted.

Hold tight for the 'exclusive' interview, detailing her fears, Phillip and hopes for the future.

She'll be back on TV with her own show, next year.
Wonder if comparisons to Jill Dando will be made.

The strange loner etc.

Reactions: 2
"She never got over the loss of Phil", ffs you would think he died. Such overblown hype over nothing.
I only just found this out from Clodagh's gushing post on Insta, I was sure Holly had died for about 30 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.