Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d have come across better if she had spoken from the heart and it was unscripted. Very insincere and forced

Reactions: 13
The lawyers, sorry Holly’s, statement was pathetic. I feel like Pam from Gavin and Stacey when she screams “is that it?” to the television

On a positive note at least it was twice as long as Alison’s 30 second tribute

Reactions: 11
Video for those who can’t access it….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's looking very puffy in the face today? Kind of like how I look when I've been crying, it always shows in my face the next day! That combined with the amount of wine she probably sunk last night

Reactions: 7
Watching it back the first time she mentions Phil was when she said it feels weird him not being there

It does look as if it’s taken its toll on her. She doesn’t look well at all

Reactions: 7
Ahh there she was dressed in white because she's pure, said a few words, had a quick hug with Josie & then on with the show😂 nothing to see here. I'm now watching the French Open!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Pass the sick bucket! aside from Phil's affair it wasn't just him who ignored guests and thought they were above others so IMO she should be sacked as well stuck up cow.

Reactions: 19

Yel

I think she can totally throw him under the bus as clearly brave Phil has agreed with all involved that he'll be the fireguard to save all the others. It shouldn't work and hopefully it won't.

Statement was as expected, hit all the expected key words; family, heal, mental health, not telling the truth.

Hope the rot sets in.

Reactions: 19
Wowza the PR train in full swing … rolling out a poorly child who fund raises and lavishing him with gifts ( which of course he deserves and well done him the little superstar ) but what an angle to start with . ‘We’ve given some money for the charity from ITV as well ‘ next up .. a load of cute puppies in the studio for Holly to fawn over to shown how WHOLESOME and INNOCENT she is 😂😂( which she could well be in fairness 🙈🙈)

Reactions: 13
Haayy…how are you? Health and well being blah blah. Gosh, imagine she was your best friend?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God she’s a typical mean girl - the whole thing was so staged to protect ITV’s precious Saint Holly of Willoughby - all dressed in white, bravely holding back tears, her girly pal Josie by her side to offer hugs and dance attendance. She was ooozing insincerity from every pore 🤮🤮

There’s no way on God’s green earth she didn’t know about Philth - liar, liar pants on fire. 🤮🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Just watched it. She giving off the impression of being insincere to both Schofield and the Viewers. Not a likeable woman really in the grand scheme of things

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.