Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m post night shift and am refusing to go to sleep till I’ve seen the shitshow at 10am….I’ve never been a holly fan (only got to where she is cos of her husband) but man I wanna her to fall from a great height 😂
Sadly you will be waiting a long time and it might well never happen.
---
She pretends she's that innocent that she doesn't know where her poo comes from.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You didn’t look very shaken and troubled whilst you were swanning about the beach in Portugal Holly! Also not too shaken to get your roots done and hair trimmed 🙄
6D6DABD0-F747-479F-AD0B-B84E10061AF3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Very insincere to say the least!
Definitely been advised on what to say!

Reactions: 14
I watched about 2sec of her statement..didn’t get past the “how are you all”. All that deep breaths and touching josie for support…so fake insincere and over the top..it’s like Phil’s coming out statement all over again. What a joke

Reactions: 22
I’m in the states but very much loving this drama and gutted I don’t live there anymore.
So she’s clearly had help from a stylist to pick the outfit. White to project innocence (I’ve seen too many court drama shows where they have someone pick an outfit to help them looks innocent).
I think she only has three options and two of them she isn’t going to choose.
The first is she leaves but she looks as guilty as Phil if she does as it looks like she knew.
Second is she’s fired by ITV, which again looks like she knew as ITV found something to prove she knew (and we know even if this is the case her husband is there to protect her).
And three us she sticks it out and spins her own narrative on the show and hope the people fall for the fake tears and wearing white malarkey.
I think she did know but she won’t go without a very innocent looking fight.

Reactions: 11
I’ll be very happy indeed if this was her last week on This Morning. 🤞 What a bullshit statement. She’s clearly has convinced the higher ups to let her grip on to the tattered remains of her career.

Reactions: 17
I’ll be very happy indeed if this was her last week on This Morning. 🤞 What a bullshit statement. She’s clearly has convinced the higher ups to let her grip on to the tattered remains of her career.
She wants to save This Morning single-handed. Hope it can't be saved, hope it's terminal.

Reactions: 10
There was absolutely nothing genuine about her statement. It sounded rehearsed and written for her by some PR person.

Reactions: 11
Reminded me of the time Richard Bacon got sacked from Blue Peter and they did a speech to the kids about the presenter doing a very bad thing. Feel like she spoke to the audience like they were kids 🙄 fake as f

Reactions: 14
Well I’d say her and Phil ‘a friendship is truly over after that speech. ITV are just covering their arses and trying to move on. That speech was just another PR stunt to pull the wool over the publics eyes. Holly must have known. Eamonn even said it was sort of common knowledge. ITV bosses and Holly are fearing for their jobs so are deflecting like mad. It’s not over yet.. itv needs a good shake up - out with the old and in with the new.

Reactions: 12
That was just horrendous, she was sickly. I hope people don't fall for it. I don't give a tit about Phil's mental health - he was grooming that young lad for YEARS, he had years to think about the consequences. The only thing that affects his mental health is that he is being held accountable for his actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.