Holly Willoughby #5 Hollyfilla skipped the queue, that’s disgusting, shame on you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that whichever way it’s portrayed makes everything look scummy. Either Holly and Phil were the bffs portrayed on the tv and this she did know what was going on to sone extent but was a willing Participant in keeping quiet until it became a clearly detrimental factor. Or they weren’t been genuine on the TV with their friendship, and therefore it makes a mockery of the show itself, wanting to portray a ‘friendly’ demeanour to the viewers.

The way an immediate follow up to the statement was an interview with a fundraiser ending with goodies and a donation to his fundraiser says everything. Just try sweep it under the carpet. The statement felt so unnatural, her in white the innocent victim in it all. Phil is no innocent but she’s hardly little miss oblivious. No mention of the other comments coming out from former colleagues about her own behaviour or the toxic environment.

Reactions: 13
What a patronising speech. The “are you ok” made me sick. We’re fine Holly just waiting for you to justify why you’re back on our screens after being happy to climb up Philip’s hole for years and turn a blind eye. The talking down to the viewers approach wasn’t a good one

Reactions: 37
Clearly not a lot of effort went into that statement. I would've expected them to spend perhaps all of Sunday trying to draft the perfect opener if she really cared about keeping her job on This Morning. I now think she'll stay on the show until July and then depart for an undeserved golden handcuffs deal with the BBC.

Reactions: 7
The 'Are you ok?', had me looking over my shoulder, whilst plonked on my sofa. Yeah, we're fine luv!

That scripted BS was self indulgent and embarrassing to watch. Furthermore you'd think someone had bloody died. Enough of this nonsense now. Nobody actually bleeping cares!

Reactions: 12
She referred to him as they, "they stepped down from itv" blah blah blah.
Imagine feeling suicidal and your pal can't even be arsed using your name while bullshiting about it all. If Phil is struggling that non statement from Holly can't have helped.

Reactions: 14
What does she mean thank you for all your kind messages, I haven’t seen anyone supporting her at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What does she mean thank you for all your kind messages, I haven’t seen anyone supporting her at all 😂
She’s gaslighting people into thinking she has been supported when it’s the total opposite. She’s delusional and callous

Reactions: 15
Hello, sorry been a lurker on Phil’s thread and just saw this tiktok about Holly which I thought everyone here would appreciate (apologies if been posted before!) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Been scrolling through the hashtags #ThisMorning and #HollyWilloughby over on the twatter and it has NOT gone well for her at all. Other than This Morning's own reposting of "Holly's Message", I found only ONE simp feeling sorry for her. One! In amongst hundreds if not thousands from disbelievers.

She would have done better to have said absolutely nothing.

And the number of people posting meme / gif / clip responses involving Kim is very heartening indeed!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.