Holly Willoughby #2 Where's Willoughby? Surprise days off ill, from her "job" with Phil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a garage, it's at the bottom of the garden and the entrance to it is further up the side street.
I had a nosey and could not see their drive, is it on the other side near the bridge I take? Thought it was strange a castle like house having to park on a street.

Reactions: 1
There isn't a drive (not much of one anyway) just the big tall gates off the side street and the garage is almost right behind the gates.

I used to see the limo waiting to take her to This Morning parked up in the gap in the parked cars outside that large garage gate, then it would pull forward to get her when she came out of the smaller gate that goes to the house.

Lots of TV celebs live around Barnes and Chiswick (which is just across the river) because it is so handy for getting to (or being driven to) both Television Centre in Shepherds Bush or the ITV studios on the South Bank. Or at least it was handy up until a few years ago, when that was still where the studios were! Pretty good for getting to many of the other key TV filming locations at places like Teddington, Wembley, Elstree, Hammersmith Riverside etc as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What's happened with Holly's clothes ... I used to look forward to seeing what shes wearing and now it's just so meh and boring ?

Reactions: 4
There isn't a drive (not much of one anyway) just the big tall gates off the side street and the garage is almost right behind the gates.

I used to see the limo waiting to take her to This Morning parked up in the gap in the parked cars outside that large garage gate, then it would pull forward to get her when she came out of the smaller gate that goes to the house.

Lots of TV celebs live around Barnes and Chiswick (which is just across the river) because it is so handy for getting to (or being driven to) both Television Centre in Shepherds Bush or the ITV studios on the South Bank. Or at least it was handy up until a few years ago, when that was still where the studios were! Pretty good for getting to many of the other key TV filming locations at places like Teddington, Wembley, Elstree, Hammersmith Riverside etc as well.
Limo? FFS 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Limo? FFS 🙄
I remember in 2005 there was some figures released that BBC paid £10m in a year on transport of ''stars'', something ridiculous like getting private jets for director or producer of Dr Who to come from Scotland to London. So a limo for Holly each morning or any tv stars on any network would not surprise me.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Ant,Dec and Stephen Mulhern live near eachother in Chiswick. Such a shame Teddington studio is no longer there :(

Does this woman ever work on TM? why is she off again?
Holly & Phillip have always had what is still known as The Richard & Judy Deal which was negotiated when This Morning was in its heyday and meant that R&J wouldn't have to work during school holidays. It was unusual for Phillip to be in on Monday but perhaps his contract has changed now his kids have flown the nest (as has he).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's happened with Holly's clothes ... I used to look forward to seeing what shes wearing and now it's just so meh and boring ?
I’m pretty sure she’s changed stylist, her previous was Angie Smith, she tags a different person in her pics now. Her new one is dreadful, awful clothes

Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure she’s changed stylist, her previous was Angie Smith, she tags a different person in her pics now. Her new one is dreadful, awful clothes
I honestly can not get away with her wearing flesh coloured granny tights, ages her 35 years style wise

I honestly can not get away with her wearing flesh coloured granny tights, ages her 35 years style wise
I've not watched TM in yonks. It's interesting that she's reverted back to being frumpy again with her style. She was always a bit frumpy and boring before the weight loss. The time around about her IAC stint she seemed to have a much younger fresher style. Not that I liked every outfit but it was definitely more interesting.

Reactions: 5
She did use Angie Smith but she moved to Australia, she now used Dannii Whiteman, I don’t know if she is connected to Angie in some way but Angie is always complimentary of her work. Dannii gets it right with some of the DOI outfits (although arguably they are a bit OTT for the show) but on This Morning she uses the same shops on a loop, there is no consistency and are often too expensive for the average joe.

Reactions: 3
I've not watched TM in yonks. It's interesting that she's reverted back to being frumpy again with her style. She was always a bit frumpy and boring before the weight loss. The time around about her IAC stint she seemed to have a much younger fresher style. Not that I liked every outfit but it was definitely more interesting.
Yes! I think her IAC style was great. When I’ve seen her in pics out & about it seems closer to the clothes she actually wears, which is possibly why it suited her better.

I cannot bear all these frumpy 1950s housewife dresses/skirts. A couple of the recent shorter dresses have been ok, but most of the outfits are dire

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.