Holly Willoughby #2 Where's Willoughby? Surprise days off ill, from her "job" with Phil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she might leave TM in the next few years
No chance, that's been suggested for years and she still hasn't gone. Why would she, she only turns up a few weeks a year for a few hours a day and is paid millions. More chance of Lorraine Kelly leaving the Lorraine Kelly show.

Reactions: 11
No chance, that's been suggested for years and she still hasn't gone. Why would she, she only turns up a few weeks a year for a few hours a day and is paid millions. More chance of Lorraine Kelly leaving the Lorraine Kelly show.
I wish !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OH MY GOOODDDDD, her latest Instagram post 🤮🤑🤮 Who is that for?? And who the hell cares!

Reactions: 1
Apparently she had a giant flag in her garden and the neighbours complained.
They did, I used to live in the next street and walk past her house all the time to go to the train station (which is right next to her house).

I liked the flag. At Christmas they changed it to a Christmas one. In Willoughby's defence a lot of the residents of Barnes are really stuck up and proper nimby!

Reactions: 12
They did, I used to live in the next street and walk past her house all the time to go to the train station (which is right next to her house).

I liked the flag. At Christmas they changed it to a Christmas one. In Willoughby's defence a lot of the residents of Barnes are really stuck up and proper nimby!
I can absolutely concur here, these affluent areas are full of committee's etc that contest your own design of home, even changing your windows can be challenged.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can absolutely concur here, these affluent areas are full of committee's etc that contest your own design of home, even changing your windows can be challenged.
You get that even in not quite as affluent areas. Most villages will have that one person who protests every planning application.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Everyone knows where the house is it’s not exactly private. And right next to the train station as you say

What was on the flag?

Reactions: 1
I walk past all the time. There is an blue NHS one atm. It’s usually a Union Jack.
it looks great tbh !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.