Holly Willoughby #2 Where's Willoughby? Surprise days off ill, from her "job" with Phil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like(d) Holly when she first began on TM, even to a few years ago, but something about her seems to have changed; not just the weight. I guess it’s her ego, I don’t get addict vibes at all.

Reactions: 2
Oohh I didn’t have her down as living in a home like that. For some reason I imagined her living in a house with a big drive up and all flowers round it 🙈 weird what we imagine in our heads isn’t it

Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness i didnt imagine the flag literally flying from the roof lol. She thinks shes the queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought her house would be more private it looks like quite a busy area

Reactions: 6
Christ, another celebrity book. Just what the world needs. "In this book I'll tell you how you can be beautiful and fabulous just like me!"

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Christ, another celebrity book. Just what the world needs. "In this book I'll tell you how you can be beautiful and fabulous just like me!"
Another book by Fearne Cotton would be good. She ain't no Hemingway, trust me. Gawd. LOL.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.