Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

How can someone be so vapid as to care so much about a birthday party when 1000+ people have been dying every day from covid? My disgust for these spoiled, out of touch morons increases even more.
Oh come on her saying she is disappointed that plans didn’t go as she had anticipated doesn’t mean that she doesn’t care about those that had died. I’m sure everyone has had something in the last year planned that hasn’t happened because of lockdown

I have had my 40th in lockdown as have a lot of friends and we have all been disappointed that things have not been as we thought they would be. Doesn’t make me an out of touch moron

Reactions: 39

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Can anyone remember a few week back they had a “pet psychic” on the show and told holly her cat had told them that something would happen, can’t really remember now if she said there was going to be an announcement or something was going to go off in her life, not sure what date she said now but it is 2020 after all stranger things have happened 🤷🏼‍♀️
Maybe its gonna be announced the cat is now taking over the presenting on TM 🤣 Could probably read the autocue better tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Holly uploaded a Insta post at the weekend of her bath ready to get into - then yesterday it came to light she had to remove it because people had seen her reflection in the taps. This became a focal point in the media all day, and discussed on TM I think where she feigned embarrassment - even though there was nothing to see other than her phone in the reflection.
Last night she uploads another image to Insta which is her writing on a mirror, captioned 'this is the only reflection you are meant to see' (Reflections being the name of her book she is trying to flog) and again acting as though she is embarrassed by the bath post. It was all calculated and absolutely not a mistake - it was PR/marketing stunt in order to boost sales.
She is very false, transparent, and a million miles from the Holly of yesteryear.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Chateau Marmont

The special treatment the ITV chosen ones get is a total disgrace. I thought it was bad enough with Ant and his drink driving and how ITV all but demanded the public forgive him right away, but if Holly is swanning about all over the place during a pandemic and they are covering up that's a new low even for ITV.

Really sick of media types treating the public with such open, utter contempt like we're all idiots and something they scraped off their shoe.

Reactions: 30

Shep

How can someone be so vapid as to care so much about a birthday party when 1000+ people have been dying every day from covid? My disgust for these spoiled, out of touch morons increases even more.
She should feel more concerned about the economy of Columbia that will be hit hard by the cancellation

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
She is such a piss taker, my circumstances have changed dramatically since Christmas & I’m having to leave my youngest with my older child whilst I go out to work to keep a roof over my head working all hours, then this dickhead is moaning she is tired, fuck off Holly get in the real world!

Sorry for the rant 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Chita

VIP Member
Popbitch have a piece about her this week, along the lines of how she changed management so they won't have had xmas presents from her this year. The two bosses one year each received ties from her and a short time later found the ties in tierack in the 2 for a fiver range🤣
What? Is she poor? :p :D:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

eapsmum

She did have to force out a greeting lol

Id love some proper dirt on HW, im her age, she makes me feel shit with her fantastic career, 3 kids, hubby, loads of mates who think shes just fabulous, loads of money, good job etc etc etc. She has to have some faults i need to know them !! 😂😂
Aww, it makes me sad you feel like that. Yes, she does have a family and a good job BUT would she be so successful if the hubby wasn't also the producer of a lot of her shows? If blokes didn't fancy her?

She has to maintain her hair, figure, even her teeth (paranoid she could lose her toothpaste gig if people knew she smoked) to keep the ££s rolling in. Her beautiful sister, for instance, is a natural brunette and curvier. Holly also has to be perky, charming and everyone's best mate every time she's in public - what a horrible job!

If she did get caught out (of course I'm not suggesting for one minute she has ever done drugs 😇) it'd be a lot harder to have an Ant-style comeback because she presents such a perfect facade with rainbows and unicorns. Can't imagine M&S for instance would be happy.

For what it's worth, as I'm an ageing podge, I'm glad I'm employed for my talents not my looks, and I can enjoy my true friendships without fakeness or scrutiny. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Or even, why couldn't their father look after them? Honestly, they have so much time off normally, all school holidays and half terms yet she only works 4 mornings a week.
There's more to this I think.
Or the live in nanny, you know like usual. She’s clearly been away, I’m so sick of celebrities at the moment, they’re hypocrisy and lies are literally sickening.

Reactions: 25

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Is it part of her DOI contract that she can’t present without her boobs out? I feel like I see more of her boobs than I do my own 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
When they play those ‘funniest moment’ clips or This Morning of yesteryear type things, Holly just seems like an entirely different girl. She was bubbly and funny, and very likeable. Nowadays she’s just stuck up her own ass, gawps at herself on the camera all the time (even during serious interviews) and just isn’t relatable anymore. Such a shame I feel.
Yes, up until about 2014, she was bubbly and likeable. Now she is too obsessed with herself and I have to say, her haircut is silly. It's not a bob, but it has aspirations to be a bob and what is with the one bit hanging lower to the side? If you want a bob then do it properly, like mine 😀😉. The giggles and innuendos all seem forced now. I think deep down she is a nice person but has got so wrapped up in herself and Phil 🤮, it's hard to relate to her. Ruth lives in a massive Surrey mansion, is loaded and very famous, yet she is so natural and relatable. If This Morning are insistent on sticking with Alison and Dermot 🙃 on Fridays, they could atleast replace Holly and Phil with Eamonn & Ruth, who are professional broadcasters and interesting to watch.

NightCircus

This is really random but because smoking was mentioned I’ll say it. It always surprised me how she sat there when Stacey Solomon was caught smoking whilst pregnant with the middle child and doing an interview about it and Holly acted like she had never smoked but she obviously does. I doubt she gave up in pregnancy either just probably hid it better than Stacey did
It's like the way Pip sits in judgment of everyone and anyone while he was living a lie for decades. How these people have the nerve to act holier than thou about anything astounds me.

Melmcs

VIP Member
the problem with TM is that its dated and its on every fucking day with no content. She is like someone on the verge of a breakdown and he is like a dose of the scutters after a feed of Guinness and curry chips. Neither of them come across as genuine. I do like Gok though.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BelleAmie

VIP Member
To be fair, I would also be furious if someone commented on my weight in such a public way! Poor behaviour from Gok :cautious:

Reactions: 23