Holly Willoughby #2 Where's Willoughby? Surprise days off ill, from her "job" with Phil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pip has a pic on his insta stories of him, Rochelle, The Lampards, Holly and Dan looking cozy together
Sorry cant screen shot, am not on insta, neighbour was showing me pics of granddaughter when i noticed his big head in a circle at the top of the page, and she clicked into it for me.

Reactions: 1
Pip has a pic on his insta stories of him, Rochelle, The Lampards, Holly and Dan looking cozy together
Sorry cant screen shot, am not on insta, neighbour was showing me pics of granddaughter when i noticed his big head in a circle at the top of the page, and she clicked into it for me.
27FD6A22-E204-4548-AA17-15B9BD6C03CB.jpeg

CCED7F4D-477C-49F9-9A0B-C6DF838B4461.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just seen it on the side bar of shame in Daily Mail.

• Angry
There isn't a drive (not much of one anyway) just the big tall gates off the side street and the garage is almost right behind the gates.

I used to see the limo waiting to take her to This Morning parked up in the gap in the parked cars outside that large garage gate, then it would pull forward to get her when she came out of the smaller gate that goes to the house.

Lots of TV celebs live around Barnes and Chiswick (which is just across the river) because it is so handy for getting to (or being driven to) both Television Centre in Shepherds Bush or the ITV studios on the South Bank. Or at least it was handy up until a few years ago, when that was still where the studios were! Pretty good for getting to many of the other key TV filming locations at places like Teddington, Wembley, Elstree, Hammersmith Riverside etc as well.
Wow, a limo! Blimey

Reactions: 1
Uh, you’ve been in lockdown for ages, you’ve not long had your second child (Christine) and for a bit of freedom you go for lunch with Phil and Holly 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh the arrogant little creep! 🤬🤬. Those photos just scream to me 'Oh I know I'm being talked about because for years I've been acting like a sleazy creep with young lads.. but I'm not going anywhere because my famous friends are supporting me !! 🤬🤬🤢🤢.
Be careful Philth, your past may come back to haunt you one day. You're not always going to be rich and powerful and be able to pay everyone off!! If/when that happens, you may die a sad, lonely old man that everyone despises and be classed the same as your old buddy, jimmy saville 🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Holly uploaded a Insta post at the weekend of her bath ready to get into - then yesterday it came to light she had to remove it because people had seen her reflection in the taps. This became a focal point in the media all day, and discussed on TM I think where she feigned embarrassment - even though there was nothing to see other than her phone in the reflection.
Last night she uploads another image to Insta which is her writing on a mirror, captioned 'this is the only reflection you are meant to see' (Reflections being the name of her book she is trying to flog) and again acting as though she is embarrassed by the bath post. It was all calculated and absolutely not a mistake - it was PR/marketing stunt in order to boost sales.
She is very false, transparent, and a million miles from the Holly of yesteryear.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh the arrogant little creep! 🤬🤬. Those photos just scream to me 'Oh I know I'm being talked about because for years I've been acting like a sleazy creep with young lads.. but I'm not going anywhere because my famous friends are supporting me !! 🤬🤬🤢🤢.
Be careful Philth, your past may come back to haunt you one day. You're not always going to be rich and powerful and be able to pay everyone off!! If/when that happens, you may die a sad, lonely old man that everyone despises and be classed the same as your old buddy, jimmy saville 🤮🤮
I think if it did come to light he had done anything illegal he would be sacked by ITV and those friends would all disappear...but as these no evidence of any wrongdoing as sleazy and dodgy as it looks he won’t be going anywhere.

• Angry
  • Sad
I think if it did come to light he had done anything illegal he would be sacked by ITV and those friends would all disappear...but as these no evidence of any wrongdoing as sleazy and dodgy as it looks he won’t be going anywhere.
Yes I agree. 😕. I have posted before that the creep is clever enough to keep himself within an inch of the law, so unfortunately as you said, he won't be going anywhere 😠🤮

Reactions: 3
Holly uploaded a Insta post at the weekend of her bath ready to get into - then yesterday it came to light she had to remove it because people had seen her reflection in the taps. This became a focal point in the media all day, and discussed on TM I think where she feigned embarrassment - even though there was nothing to see other than her phone in the reflection.
Last night she uploads another image to Insta which is her writing on a mirror, captioned 'this is the only reflection you are meant to see' (Reflections being the name of her book she is trying to flog) and again acting as though she is embarrassed by the bath post. It was all calculated and absolutely not a mistake - it was PR/marketing stunt in order to boost sales.
She is very false, transparent, and a million miles from the Holly of yesteryear.
100%. So staged ! Everything they post online is about selling themselves, their brand, its not that theyre giving the public a glimpse of their lives its always to promote themselves in a good light. Holly w has been in this game long enough not to post naked bath pics online by accident !! Sell sell sell.

Reactions: 13
100%. So staged ! Everything they post online is about selling themselves, their brand, its not that theyre giving the public a glimpse of their lives its always to promote themselves in a good light. Holly w has been in this game long enough not to post naked bath pics online by accident !! Sell sell sell.
All staged ... all followed to/by the rule book issued by their PR ...

Ah should have looked there thanks...will go back when the comments hot up later😂
Just eight comments allowed in ... odd ...

Christine and Frank look like a lovely couple who actually like each other.

Reactions: 2
Notice Rochelle has the designer handbag in good view.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today’s outfit is terrible. She needs to get a new stylist. I’m no fashionista but she really does look frumpy today

Reactions: 3
Today’s outfit is terrible. She needs to get a new stylist. I’m no fashionista but she really does look frumpy today
I can't stress enough how the flesh coloured tights make her look frumpy, she is 40 not 70. Is there not a fake tan company she can get a deal from?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.