Holly Willoughby #2 Where's Willoughby? Surprise days off ill, from her "job" with Phil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really could do with some fake tan. There’s nothing wrong with Snow White skin but paired with the white/yellow mop it makes her look so washed out. She looks amazing with a natural tan glow but can fake it just as handy with the right products

Reactions: 2
She really could do with some fake tan. There’s nothing wrong with Snow White skin but paired with the white/yellow mop it makes her look so washed out. She looks amazing with a natural tan glow but can fake it just as handy with the right products
Totally. I dont know why she doesnt do fake tan. Someone else mentioned tights i havent noticed tights ive just noticed how pale and patchy her legs have looked lately!

I’ve always found her quite odd/off, can’t put my finger on it. What is it?

Reactions: 4
Totally. I dont know why she doesnt do fake tan. Someone else mentioned tights i havent noticed tights ive just noticed how pale and patchy her legs have looked lately!
Tracy on Emmerdale (Amy Walsh) has just appeared with a wonderful tan along with a great dress - HW should have a look at her and take note.

No even if it’s true, ITV would squash her and replace her with someone woke. And then where will she go channel 5 or sky??? I doubt the BBC will be interested as ITV dominate mid morning drivel TV for the unemployed and aged. So game shows or magazine show on c5 or sky...🤦‍♂️

Will she step down ??

Will she step down ??
I think she's wanted to for a while, probably before she did the Celeb Jungle show. PS always said they'd go together, and she doesn't want to force his hand either way (Just my opinion no facts obvs). With him coming out and the pandemic limiting work, she's lugging on, but you can tell she gives no fucks anymore. I really do feel it's PS keeping her there because he can't afford more bad press.

Reactions: 8
I think she's wanted to for a while, probably before she did the Celeb Jungle show. PS always said they'd go together, and she doesn't want to force his hand either way (Just my opinion no facts obvs). With him coming out and the pandemic limiting work, she's lugging on, but you can tell she gives no fucks anymore. I really do feel it's PS keeping her there because he can't afford more bad press.
I agree. And i dont think a change would do her any harm. I think the 2 of them are done with TM now

Reactions: 6
I agree. And i dont think a change would do her any harm. I think the 2 of them are done with TM now
I remember when I used to like watching them on it and they were actually amusing. Now they are both irritating and have egos the size of a planet.

Reactions: 15
🤣 Holly having to cover her display of disgust at one of the guess the gadgets this morning. Probably remembered some if the viewers might use one! 🤣🤣

🤣 Holly having to cover her display of disgust at one of the guess the gadgets this morning. Probably remembered some if the viewers might use one! 🤣🤣
What was it? Is she easily disgusted or was it a yucky item?

Reactions: 1
I think the gallery must have made a comment in her ear and she quickly changed her tone!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.