Holly Willoughby #2 Where's Willoughby? Surprise days off ill, from her "job" with Phil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot think of a single thing that she could write that I’d want to read. The synopsis of the book sounds so vague and wishy washy

Reactions: 6
I seen a Instagram memory the other week where I had This Morning on in the background, it was from 4 years ago and Holly looked incredible! Longer hair, so much healthier looking and confident etc. Now she looks shrunken, scraggly short hair etc, despite me still thinking she looks good, not the amazing standard she set 4 year ago.
This last year must be the most time she's ever spent with her kids, no celeb parties, awards ceremonies and not hosting a dozen different programmes each week.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if the book will cover her weight loss, under the chapter ‘outer beauty’ - given that she once stated she would never discuss it due to endorsing eating disorders etc.

Reactions: 2
Why does everyone seem to think she’s getting divorced? It looks like they’re having more extensions to their house, odd timing of getting a divorce?

Her book sounds weird. It’s not an autobiography or anything like that.

Reactions: 4
Why does everyone seem to think she’s getting divorced? It looks like they’re having more extensions to their house, odd timing of getting a divorce?

She gives nothing about herself away ever so it will be one of these silly self help, confidence books that actually tell you nothing about the person.

Since I started reading thia thread it seems to be the same 2 topics. She's getting divorced and leaving TM - neither of which she has done.

Reactions: 8
This book sounds really dull. No matter how relatable she thinks she is, she's not. She's a multi millionaire with a seemingly perfect family, loving husband, 3 lovely kids, amazing house, stellar career, a wardrobe to die for, very attractive etc. But nobody's life is perfect and she just comes across as rather vapid and dull. This is just a book about her purporting to be normal but it will be lots of 'oh it doesn't matter what you look like but I really like this clay mask from Caudalie. It costs £49 but it really works' & 'you can rock any look it doesn't matter what size you are' with accompanying pics of her looking filtered to f*ck' blah blah blah.

Reactions: 15
When she reported her car missing and it turns up at hubby's work place...wtf🤔?

Phillip and Holly are the cats that got the cream. The same as Ant and Dec. They struck gold being found by ITV.

Reactions: 11
Best job in the world
Right? Haha. They probably get into work at 8am, finish at 2pm. It isn't like she couldn't find someone to look after the kids until she finished work. Other women do it who aren't in her fortunate position. ITV need to sack her off, but they won't because her husband is a relatively important person in the Industry.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.