Holly Stanley #8 Going to jail, will Jess bail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes off to wetherspoons on her own. That will be nice and entertaining!! She was chatting tit about the case a while ago and jess started telling her something about a kiss tribute act. She sounds gutted. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
You. Need. To. Listen. To. Me. πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ» The starting point πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ» Is 4 years πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

It’s all in the hand movements this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She knows someone grassed on her but also it was a random stop and search?? Also she loves all the extra traffic the drama is bringing in but she forgets that that brings extra trolls and they're really getting to her! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said she has never sold weed in her life apart from when she was 13/14? Oh that must have been the time she went to jail for 12,8,16 whatever it is today many years then for being an international drug dealer… πŸ™„.

• Haha
Imagine the only personal statement you could get was from your tiktok mods!!! Hello your honour. I watch holly everyday smoking weed on the Internet. Hasn't worked a day in years and sits around shouting at her dogs and doing make up. She should definitely be left go free. Also jess is in fight mode apparently. Looked like fight with Holly mode this morning.

But judge look at all the positive reviews on my tiktok shop!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
WHY does Holly go on about winning a 'huge stack of money' to leave Jess with so she doesnt have to worry about money .. she is actually going to be better off when Holly goes down as her fulltime wage wont have to stretch for 2 people!! What does she actually think she contributes by sitting on her arse all day 😢

Reactions: 6
I've never known a person who's sooooo happy with her criminal activities, boasting about it on live like she's some hard knock when really she doesn't deserve the tit off my shoe. Says she rehabilitated oh really holly!! She boasts about getting the flower off dealers, sapphire medical advice she gives to ppl..she's one lazy scum bag, won't even work and heaven forbid if we see her clean her house which she never does..see the hoover come out at 4.15 when Jess is due home at 4.30pm. What a wanker :mad:

Boo hoo she won't be able to get her hormones πŸ–•tough tit :mad: here's the world's smallest violin for you darllliing 🎻

Reactions: 6
Someone asked the other day how she got into drugs and she said she had a rough upbringing.
Now I thought from what she said she was adopted by a vicar and her husband and spent her childhood going to Buckingham palace? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Someone asked the other day how she got into drugs and she said she had a rough upbringing.
Now I thought from what she said she was adopted by a vicar and her husband and spent her childhood going to Buckingham palace? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Yeah I thought her adoptive parents were quite well off or something and she lived in a gated community?

Reactions: 2
Shes going out to get Wankered apparently. I cannot wait to see that and the resulting drama. Working from home today so it'll keep me entertained for the day! Omg me and Holly both working from home!! πŸ₯°

Oh jesus give me strength. She's now giving everyone a pep talk talking about how all her darlings would be ok without her and how her community are so strong and they'd all reach out to each other. Only a few weeks ago she was blocking people for defending themselves against others in her lives. She is just bleeping comical!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The hormones she isn't even taking because they don't exist (I can guarantee she would have shown them as aπŸ–•to us if they did) and were just a scam to get money. So not a particularly huge loss there then πŸ˜‚

Boo hoo she won't be able to get her hormones πŸ–•tough tit :mad: here's the world's smallest violin for you darllliing 🎻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Shes going out to get Wankered apparently. I cannot wait to see that and the resulting drama. Working from home today so it'll keep me entertained for the day! Omg me and Holly both working from home!! πŸ₯°

Oh jesus give me strength. She's now giving everyone a pep talk talking about how all her darlings would be ok without her and how her community are so strong and they'd all reach out to each other. Only a few weeks ago she was blocking people for defending themselves against others in her lives. She is just bleeping comical!!!
Going out on her own darrrlling cos she's got no real friends in real life.

Reactions: 3
Who plans to go out and get absolutely wankered on their own unless they have a drink problem? Then sit there and say she has to speak to her kids later tonight to let them know about prison, what you are going to talk to your kids about going to prison after you have got hammered?

Who plans to go out and get absolutely wankered on their own unless they have a drink problem? Then sit there and say she has to speak to her kids later tonight to let them know about prison, what you are going to talk to your kids about going to prison after you have got hammered?
She’s just a complete car crash. Her life is just one big dramatic joke

She’s going out to get bladdered, no doubt it’s with the money she was gifted by people.. money they gave her to take to jail. Shouldn’t she save it to take to jail with her as that’s what the money was for? Not to get drunk? She’s got zero shame πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Why does it take her so long to get showered, dressed and out..it's taken like nearly 4 hours. What's the point πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ she'll be racing home to get to Jess at 4.30pm by the time she gets the pub it's gonna be 3pm at this rate.

Reactions: 3
Shes responding to people asking is she going out on her own by saying she's perfectly capable. That's not people's concern holly. Its just quite sad. The day after a fairly lifechanging event and she doesn't have one person to meet to spend time with to help console herself.

Shes responding to people asking is she going out on her own by saying she's perfectly capable. That's not people's concern holly. Its just quite sad. The day after a fairly lifechanging event and she doesn't have one person to meet to spend time with to help console herself.
It is very sad that she doesn’t stay friends with anybody so has no option but to go out alone. How lonely and sad must it be to have no physical human interaction for the majority of the day every day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.