Holly Stanley #8 Going to jail, will Jess bail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she said she was offered the higher level pip with a disability car but she declined. 🤷‍♀️

Now the rents gone to £70 a week tha she pays didn't she say they only paid £50 something not long ago :unsure:
That's a lie from her re PIP. You can only get a disability car with enhanced level mobility side. Which clearly she doesn't have as you need to have severely limited mobility .
You cant get it with enhanced rate daily living needs.

She is ridiculous, its all lies and you dont 'get offered' a motability car you have to apply for it and in order to get that you have to be receiving higher rate PIP which is ridiculously hard to get - my mum gets it cos she has a horrible degenerative neurological condition after having serious illness and PIP isn't even automatic or anywhere near easy to get, even when you are dying. For holly to sit on social media all day and claim she is entitled to that makes me sick, my mum would LOVE to be able to take herself off down to the pub and to even have the energy to sit and talk all day like H does, I'm sure DWP would be very interested in this as they really take it seriously if people are claiming stuff saying they aren't fit for work but she's fit to do this - there is nothing wrong with her apart from being a really unpleasant, dishonest individual and its clear this scamming ain't her first rodeo, she's a life long offender as she's too proficient in it. Makes my blood boil, I see so many really ill people day to day in my line of work, with real problems, who really are deserving of all the support in the world and then theres people like holly for whom its just a route to leech off society and never have to work. Disgusting.

Cant be losing that Queen of the Tittle crown now can we sweedard?
You got there before me! I hope your mum didnt have too much of a battle with DWP it is a nightmare. Far too much effort for holly anyway. She cant even be bothered to pit suncream on after having skin cancer twice Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New thread name suggestion 😂

LOCKED UP THEY WONT LET ME OUT BECAUSE I NEVER WENT IN DARRRLING.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She actually can't help herself dropping hints already and they haven't even moved. Lol. They don't call pubs pubs wherever she's going. They have support there. No one will recognise the place. She'll be able to rransition easier and faster with more support. If she keeps going she will absolutely reveal their new location. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shes not telling anyone even her closest friends. Oh but rhiannon knows because they've spoken before she literally cannot stop herself. It's like a game for her!
Oh but she hasn’t told Sarah and she is her best friend🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Personally I like glow girls title 🤣
*curtsies* I aim to please 😂

think she is the mod with the name literally just a goat
Ohhhh! thank you! I never realised thats what her actual name was, they'll always be by the usernames to me - bipolarbear, literally just a goat, BeccaBee, all of them haha

Has anyone noticed that holly or any of her fans have TOTALLY conveniently failed to mention how the whole of this tattle sub stuck up for her over the weekend and the silence is deafening yet one person mentions her make up is cakey and its all we hear about for weeks. Manipulative much?

Reactions: 4
Holly's talking about her🍳🍳 saying there's only so much a padded bra would do, you have to have something naturally there 😂 darrrllling they're called moobs, absolutely darrrllling. Holly has no proper tiddies

• Haha
That's a lie from her re PIP. You can only get a disability car with enhanced level mobility side. Which clearly she doesn't have as you need to have severely limited mobility .
You cant get it with enhanced rate daily living needs.

You got there before me! I hope your mum didnt have too much of a battle with DWP it is a nightmare. Far too much effort for holly anyway. She cant even be bothered to pit suncream on after having skin cancer twice Haha
Thank you, we did initially and then when contested it was unanimously overturned and awarded but it was a joke that it was initially turned down, my mum has visible and physical issues and any sane person can see from her history that it is genuine - she has so many consultants/scans/meds and was a teacher when she got ill.. she would give anything to be back at work and then you get the likes of holly who openly flaunt their scamming ways and has zero shame doing so.

Holly's talking about her🍳🍳 saying there's only so much a padded bra would do, you have to have something naturally there 😂 darrrllling they're called moobs, absolutely darrrllling. Holly has no proper tiddies
she literally has the band on that bra so tight all its doing is squeezing her skin and moobs together, we can do that earn you push any area of skin together

• Heart
It is hollys address. I had a nosey and googled and the tiled floor in the hallway she showed ages ago is there.
I know now. I did the same. I just really couldn't believe that she has had all those threats and things then she goes live and let's everyone know she isn't at home

I know now. I did the same. I just really couldn't believe that she has had all those threats and things then she goes live and let's everyone know she isn't at home
Cos I dont think we are being told all the truth about all this, I think theres something weird and way more than we know tbh. I would be worried to death if that was me - especially with the dogs

Cos I dont think we are being told all the truth about all this, I think theres something weird and way more than we know tbh. I would be worried to death if that was me - especially with the dogs
Honestly it's scary to think that someone has threatened her wife and dogs and she has literally just buggered off down the pub for a drink and something to eat rather than just put her head down and disappear for a while. I would of said sorry TT is just not worth it, take a break and see if things died down and maybe come back once things are sorted

Reactions: 7
Honestly it's scary to think that someone has threatened her wife and dogs and she has literally just buggered off down the pub for a drink and something to eat rather than just put her head down and disappear for a while. I would of said sorry TT is just not worth it, take a break and see if things died down and maybe come back once things are sorted
It just shows she has a total lack of care for anyone other than herself! She is disgusting.

Thank god some of you picked up on the PIP thing! As someone who gets high rate PIP and drives a mobility car, the very thought that she was just offered it and declined it is laughable honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't believe for a second she gives a tit if them dogs went missing. She loves a good sad story line for the gifts.

Reactions: 6
Anything that happens whether it be big or the tiniest thing in Hollys life; she will always exaggerate it and then some to gain sympathy and attention. She needs to be reassured a lot that she’s lovely, etc. Even down to manipulation where she’s asked everyone not to buy her drinks, will slip her table number in slyly and pretend to joke that no one is buying her drinks😂 I think I’ve said it about 5 times on her thread, she really is a pathological liar who convinces herself of her lies and that’s the most dangerous kind of liar. We know nothing about her, not really. She lies that much I question everything now.

Also, thank you @GlowGirlGlowwww for asking how I was early, the threads been busy today! I’m all good thank you, I hope your revisions going well😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7

New thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.